💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Just now, Bi Rain said:

@Taylor

Has Kayla gotten back to you on the whole double posting thing yet? Just curious 

She said that there are a ton of technical errors with the forum and Admin is doing the best he can to fix them. 

No ETA on when it'll be fixed tho... :( 

PMs work fine, but when I post in this thread it takes a long time to load after I press the 'submit' button and then it duplicates it. :emma: 

I haven't tried posting in another thread to see if I double post there. I've also tried clearing cache and changing settings but I still double post on both my laptop and phone. :flop: 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bi Rain said:

@Taylor

Has Kayla gotten back to you on the whole double posting thing yet? Just curious 

She said that there are a ton of technical errors with the forum and Admin is doing the best he can to fix them. 

PMs work fine, but when I post in this thread it takes a long time to load after I press the 'submit' button and then it duplicates it. :emma: 

I haven't tried posting in another thread to see if I double post there. I've also tried clearing cache and changing settings but I still double post on both my laptop and phone. :flop: 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Oh ok.

Kinda odd that it doesn't happen to everyone lol. 

When I hit submit reply I have to refresh the page to see if it even posted because it just stays stuck on "saving." 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yes, but Produce 101 isn't going to be a yearly thing. It's a one time elmination. Sure for the TV show the ones with the least votes only get to dance and not sing, but once they're eliminated they're gone. 

There isn't a second chance for them next year or the year after.

I never said the final group will be the like AKB48 but thr process of choosign the final members is so similar to AKB's Senbatsu

I mean come on even the seats and the throne for the most poular member is just so similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSrm6RNrW-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSrm6RNrW-U

the process is the same as AKB

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PoshLife
Just now, Bi Rain said:

Oh ok.

Kinda odd that it doesn't happen to everyone lol. 

When I hit submit reply I have to refresh the page to see if it even posted because it just stays stuck on "saving post." 

How long does it stay stuck on "Saving post?" Cuz I have the same problem as Taylor - it takes a long time to load, then it double-posts. I wonder if I refreshed in the middle of "saving post..." would it only post once? Lemme try it :emma: 

Just now, PoshLife said:

How long does it stay stuck on "Saving post?" Cuz I have the same problem as Taylor - it takes a long time to load, then it double-posts. I wonder if I refreshed in the middle of "saving post..." would it only post once? Lemme try it :emma: 

It might. That's what I do lol. I'm not sure how long it stays stuck like that tbh. When it first did that I got impatient and just refreshed the page.

I single post if I press submit, count to 5 and refresh :toofunny: 

I'll probably forget to do it 1/2 the time though haha

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I single post if I press submit, count to 5 and refresh :toofunny: 

I'll probably forget to do it 1/2 the time though haha

I wonder if I don't hurry up and refresh if I would double post :emma:

Also goodnight

PoshLife
Just now, Bi Rain said:

I wonder if I don't hurry up and refresh if I would double post :emma:

Also goodnight

I think it would. What happens for me is it says "saving post..." for like 30 seconds, then it goes back to "Submit Reply," and if I keep waiting then it eventually refreshes the page with the post double-posted.

One time I hit the "Submit Reply" button thinking it hadn't gone through at all, and that's when I triple-posted :rip: 

Just now, PoshLife said:

I think it would. What happens for me is it says "saving post..." for like 30 seconds, then it goes back to "Submit Reply," and if I keep waiting then it eventually refreshes the page with the post double-posted.

One time I hit the "Submit Reply" button thinking it hadn't gone through at all, and that's when I triple-posted :rip: 

Oh ok.

Lemmie see if it'll do it to me :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived