Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

During a press concert today, Lee SooMan announced that SM will be launching a new channel / project in February entitled 'Station'. The focus of the project will be: once a week until the end of the year a digital single will be released on a specific day of the week. Each of the songs will include differing / various SM artists, along with different producers, composers, and collaborations between different labels. The first song released for the channel / project will be by SNSD’s Taeyeon and it’s also said that Skrillex was involved in the production of some of the song. More will be announced at a later date.

SOURCE: fyjjong

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

If it's really gonna be a weekly release then they better give at least one solo single to each member of SHINee.

tumblr_inline_o0rvwvlWmE1qdt37i_500.gif

PopReaper

They also announced a new project called NCT (Neo Culture Technology):

NCT (Neo Culture Technology) will be a brand housing several different teams put together for each of the different cities in the world. The teams will form units and collab with one another. Members will be able to join freely and there is no limit to the amount of members under NCT.

NCT will be debuting their first unit this spring along with more teams to promote in Seoul and Tokyo and other major cities in China. More plans are underway for teams for South East Asia, Latin America, etc. One song will be released for the entire NCT brand which the teams representing different cities will be re-releasing under their local languages as well as additional songs in genres fit for their local cultures in an attempt to 'localize Hallyu'.

8 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

If it's really gonna be a weekly release then they better give at least one solo single to each member of SHINee.

tumblr_inline_o0rvwvlWmE1qdt37i_500.gif

Don't forget SHY :teehee: 

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

Don't forget SHY :teehee: 

tumblr_inline_njhaafH1W51qfnfiq.gif

Spoiler

:derpga:

Just now, PopReaper said:

tumblr_inline_njhaafH1W51qfnfiq.gif

Hide contents

:derpga:

A song every week of the year... It's SM... They'll run out of ideas sooner or later. :teehee: 

PopReaper

Fortunately these singles will be digital only. Can you imagine if there were physical copies? Poor @Taylor ha money. sis.gif

Apink... I ordered 6 CDs with a total weight of "54" units. I get charged for import duty.

KARA... I ordered 11 CDs with a total weight of "79" units (and about double the value of Apink). I don't get charged for import duty...

UK import charges :toofunny: 

PopReaper
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

A song every week of the year... It's SM... They'll run out of ideas sooner or later. :teehee: 

inb4 a Maxstep-sized mess sis.gif

2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Fortunately these singles will be digital only. Can you imagine if there were physical copies? Poor @Taylor ha money. sis.gif

I was gonna comment about that earlier... But I decided against it :rip:

I'm hoping they don't do promo CDs (like Red Velvet's "Happiness" and "Be Natural") and instead have absolutely no physical copies ever, as promo CDs are so expensive :cry: 

They can release a big compilation album at the end of the year for like $15 tho, that's fine with me :emma: 

1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

inb4 a Maxstep-sized mess sis.gif

I still haven't bought a physical one of those... I want to... For Hyo, but... I also really really don't want to

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived