Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

I heard the original song was supposed to be "Asian Bitches (feat. M.I.A.)" (hence the title) but then the collab didn't happen and she changed it's name.

I heard the collab didn't happen because they changed the name :flop: Like, the label or whoever didn't want to call it Asian Bitches, and so MIA lost interest.

Your version sounds more likely. I'm too lazy to look further into it haha.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Anda will come back in January with a new single, "TAXI." Apparently she was supposed to come back last week but it got delayed.

taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi taxi
Cuz if you gon' be mine, you don't have to take your time

tumblr_nprf94S67h1tvhg9go1_500.gif

PoshLife

TINT's brother group B.I.G came back while I wasn't looking.

It isn't very good, but I watched the whole thing to see if any of the TINT girls were in it.

They were not.

14 hours ago, PoshLife said:

AfterSchool's Raina's second single, "I Don't Know," will be released on November 24.

Mess if this was the Orange Caramel comeback we were told to anticipate :smh: inb4 it's another ballad that slays the charts for 50 weeks

Not here for another You End, And Me :crossed:

Their label should stop wasting money and make Orange Caramel come back like right now :giveup:

PoshLife
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

7b4adba04df9e8a3011b0cc376397ae5c03b4841

What on earth were they thinking. This is sooo boring. It's like "Wild: the Morning After." Does it even have choreography? Can they perform it?

And not me being more muscular than any of the guys in the video :lmao: 

YCHofficial
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

7b4adba04df9e8a3011b0cc376397ae5c03b4841

What on earth were they thinking. This is sooo boring. It's like "Wild: the Morning After." Does it even have choreography? Can they perform it?

And not me being more muscular than any of the guys in the video :lmao: 

Rude

YCHofficial
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

I'm sorry, did you write it? :toofunny: 

jk.. the song is kinda boring... i hope dem koreans like it 

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

jk.. the song is kinda boring... i hope dem koreans like it 

Yeah I mean I like the group generally so I hope they do well, but... idk I guess I just wanted them to release Hurt Locker Part II: the Hurt Monster or something uu41WkV.gif

YCHofficial
28 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah I mean I like the group generally so I hope they do well, but... idk I guess I just wanted them to release Hurt Locker Part II: the Hurt Monster or something uu41WkV.gif

They should have done what EXID did... Ah Yeah = Up & Down 2.0 and Hot Pink = Up & Down 3.0

I sooooo wanted a Hurt Locker 2.0 :(

Hurt This Way :( 

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

They should have done what EXID did... Ah Yeah = Up & Down 2.0 and Hot Pink = Up & Down 3.0

I sooooo wanted a Hurt Locker 2.0 :(

Hurt This Way :( 

Exactly! As odd as it is that EXID's songs all sound alike, it occurs to me they're developing their distinct style. We know what to expect from them. With a lot of other groups, their music is all over the place. How do you develop and maintain a fanbase when you keep changing what potential fans are hearing?

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived