'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KTown4U got TaeYeon's mini back in stock, so have ordered that and pre-ordered RaNia's new mini album.

PoshLife

Not a single song on 4 Walls was an SM original. :emma: 

it kinda ruins it for me tbh :smh: It's hard to explain why, but the fact that they just purchased a bunch of songs from a couple years ago makes it seem so effortless.

Oh well, good thing I didn't pay for it :flop:

YCHofficial

This sounds pretty good:

Thats what I said about that one Poten teaser

Lets just wait :3 

PoshLife

Thats what I said about that one Poten teaser

Lets just wait :3 

We don't talk about Go Easy.

iA2HJRgMwE0N9.gif

This actually has vocals though, which sound good. Unlike the Poten teasers which were just a few chords that I don't think were actually in the song :smh:

YCHofficial

We don't talk about Go Easy.

iA2HJRgMwE0N9.gif

This actually has vocals though, which sound good. Unlike the Poten teasers which were just a few chords that I don't think were actually in the song :smh:

if you say so Mr. guacamole with peas :dies::dies:

PoshLife

if you say so Mr. guacamole with peas :dies::dies:

ugh the worst part is someone else brought regular guacamole to the same party so people barely touched mine. I went home with SO much guacamole. I have guacamole for DAYS 7Jn99NZ.png

Supersonic

Not a single song on 4 Walls was an SM original. :emma: 

I mean it's not like f(x) write their own songs anyway. What difference does it make if a Korean guy or some Swedish songwriter wrote the song. I have yet to see a person stan or even remotely care for SM's own songwriters. They might as well. :emma:

I mean it's not like f(x) write their own songs anyway. What difference does it make if a Korean guy or some Swedish songwriter wrote the song. I have yet to see a person stan or even remotely care for SM's own songwriters. They might as well. :emma:

I don't mind it personally, I really couldn't care less who made the sound or wrote the lyrics haha

I was just looking through the lyrics and I noticed that all of them had the little "Original title" tag 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived