Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I play Magic Piano and it's so much easier than this haha. They also try so hard to get your money. In-app purchases are the wooooorst.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play Magic Piano and it's so much easier than this haha. They also try so hard to get your money. In-app purchases are the wooooorst.

Superstar SM Town is so complex in how it works.

It's kind of like a collection card came, come levelling up said cards to get extra points, come battle to move up in ranks.
For each group you can collect a card for each member (e.g. Mr. Mr. HyoYeon, or I Got a Boy HyoYeon). If you have some of or all of the members, you get a bonus. If a few of the cards in the group have the same theme (e.g. Mr. Mr.) then you also get a bonus.

Cards come in 5 grades C, B, A, S (I'm guessing stands for Superstar) and R (Royal).
You can upgrade your C to a B, B to an A, A to and S and so on. With each grade increase giving more points in the game when you hit the things you tap (Idk what to call them, notes maybe?).

Then to play a game you have to spend one 'Headphone' :emma: (you get one every 5 minutes, but also get them for changing place in the leaderboard). There are also rhythm points (used to upgrade cards and buy C grade cards) and Diamonds (used to buy A, S and R type cards).

Headphones and Rhythm Points are free, Diamonds cost real money.

There are also ranks, determined by the leaderboard. If you place in the top 5 for your rank at the end of the week you move up a rank. Between 16th and 20th place and you move down.

Top 3 get diamonds as a prize.

There are also weekly events to earn bonus A, S and R cards, extra diamonds and rhythm points.

It's so complex.

I started in December and I had no clue what I was doing (didn't bother upgrading cards etc. cause I didn't get how it worked). And then I got to Airplane and couldn't complete it so gave up.

I started playing it again last week, and because of new releases (new songs are placed randomly, so are added in between existing levels) I had to clear another 25 or so songs to get back to Airplane.

PoshLife

I hope you enjoyed writing that cuz after "Cards come in 5 grades" I just had to stop cuz it was making my brain hurt :emma:

I really like this Boa song

and this Utada Hikaru song is my jam right now

"ignore the cheap ass video, it was the early 2000's tho" 

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

YCHofficial

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████ ░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███ ░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░░███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███ ░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█░░░██▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒███ ░░░░░█▒▒▒█░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ░░░█████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒██ ██▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒██ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ░█▒▒▒███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██ ░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░░████████████░░░█████████████████

Taylor playing Superstar SM:

tumblr_inline_ntem8zA0GZ1qhg0kw_500.gif

:lmao:

-

I managed to get to the last level, which is this.
I've tried to compete it maybe 40 times now :rip: 

PoshLife

So I knew that Park, Kim, and Lee were extremely common Korean names, but I just discovered that of the 7 original CHI CHI members, there was 1 Park, 1 Kim, and 2 Lee's. That's kind of amazing :lmao:

I just tried to make an in app purchase on the Korean iTunes store.

With some fake billing address in Korea, my payment was accepted. :rip:

I think I need to change banks... :lmao: 

[spoileriftheyworked]Inb4 they were like "Ugh this guy buys crap from Korea all the time, so we'll just okay it with this fake billing address. Maybe he finally moved there".[/spoileretc]

the princess and my favorite member of AKB48 Oshima Yuko is so flawless

Japanese flawless princess

3r3r3r3r3r3r.gif2011215_ohshimayuko.jpeg

Tumblr_inline_mfatsb0aKE1qgyhy5.jpg

tumblr_m8t4kqlGZb1rrf20go1_500.gif

tumblr_myuzzfuRF41sp04pco4_r1_250.gif

yuko-3c70ffafb7130bbd863f44b7919f7e10.jp

a68b874de142cc387060f264e90d7aab.jpg

tumblr_lojioagmyA1qi0fgf.gifakb48-oshima-yuko.jpg
0309_oshima-yuko_top-10-moments_OG-02.jpSayonara-Crawl-akb48-35512393-500-242.gi

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

So, I've been out the whole summer and I have no idea what has happened in kpop except the GG album :emma:

Anyway, hello again everyone! 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived