'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Antichrist

Which is why I'm mad at YG. 

Well, they're obv gonna promote the **** out of BIGBANG if GD is going for army duty :emo:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they're obv gonna promote the **** out of BIGBANG if GD is going for army duty :emo:

How much longer do we have till he leaves :emo:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

How much longer do we have till he leaves :emo:

Well, he's definitely leaving this year, not sure when though, so expect the expected :smh:

Well, he's definitely leaving this year, not sure when though, so expect the expected :smh:

How about next year? :emo: Can't they wait another year before they take him :ohno:

Antichrist

How about next year? :emo: Can't they wait another year before they take him :ohno:

Usrs. He's pretty much been the top artist since September, he needs to 'take a break' :smh:

Usrs. He's pretty much been the top artist since September, he needs to 'take a break' :smh:

I know but going into the army is different than a break :ohno: He has to fight and stuff right?

Antichrist

I know but going into the army is different than a break :ohno:He has to fight and stuff right?

Yes he'll go to Iraq and every other war country......

:smh: YOURE KILLNG ME.

Yes he'll go to Iraq and every other war country......

:smh: YOURE KILLNG ME.

I'm serious tho :deadbanana: I don't wanna see him get hurt 

I don't think it's that kind of army duty :smh: Look it up :hor:

I remember reading SE7EN had the choice of either doing community work or actually serving and he chose to serve for 2 years :emo:

PoshLife

lol sorry but I'm imagining all of your fave KPOP stars guarding the Korean Demilitarized Zone and it is KILLING me :lmao:

lol sorry but I'm imagining all of your fave KPOP stars guarding the Korean Demilitarized Zone and it is KILLING me :lmao:

It is interesting to imagine :rofl:

Antichrist

SNSD with their pinky flower powers, defending Korea since whenever they were created :hor:

I remember reading SE7EN had the choice of either doing community work or actually serving and he chose to serve for 2 years :emo:

They serve for 2 years I think yeah, but they don't go to the actual war. I believe it's in case if something happens, so they are trained & prepared.

SNSD with their pinky flower powers, defending Korea since whenever they were created :hor:

They serve for 2 years I think yeah, but they don't go to the actual war. I believe it's in case if something happens, so they are trained & prepared.

I'm here for YoonA shooting people with guns full of flowers tbh :rofl:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived