💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Chad Future - Pain in the Past (ft. TINT) ?

More like Career in the Past :derpga:

it's my song, not chad future's :usrs:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Well then, makes even more sense now :oops:

KPop Krew's Kareer's in the Past :emo:

ugh seriously though if I can gain the physical and emotional energy, I WILL review "Delilah" and post it with yours. It's just... hard. Like I feel dead when I'm in that apartment. I don't even have a chair :lmao:

Antichrist

KPop Krew's Kareer's in the Past :emo:

ugh seriously though if I can gain the physical and emotional energy, I WILL review "Delilah" and post it with yours. It's just... hard. Like I feel dead when I'm in that apartment. I don't even have a chair :lmao:

Kpop Krew's Kareer - KKK

That came out a bit wrong, didn't it :ohwell::oops:

Mess, the one time a song so great comes out, and ya'll pay dust to it. MESS :emo:

PoshLife

Kpop Krew's Kareer - KKK

That came out a bit wrong, didn't it :ohwell::oops:

Mess, the one time a song so great comes out, and ya'll pay dust to it. MESS :emo:

LOL I know, it's leftover from a joke a few weeks ago. We were talking about making one of those KPop Confessions tumblrs and I said something like "KPop Krew Konfessions... don't abbreviate that" :toofunny:

omg I promise I will :giveup:

Antichrist

LOL I know, it's leftover from a joke a few weeks ago. We were talking about making one of those KPop Confessions tumblrs and I said something like "KPop Krew Konfessions... don't abbreviate that" :toofunny:

omg I promise I will :giveup:

Ohh, I remember that. But then again it's not that horrid, the Klan at least has a career :oops:

that is just so tasteless and wrong

:rip:

You better, else I'm publicly announcing my relationship!

:derpga:

PoshLife

Ohh, I remember that. But then again it's not that horrid, the Klan at least has a career :oops:

that is just so tasteless and wrong

:rip:

You better, else I'm publicly announcing my relationship!

:derpga:

do you mean renouncing? :laughga:

okay it's off to the apartment with me. I do have internet there, so I'll try to come on. It means a lot to have people to talk to :emo:

Antichrist

do you mean renouncing? :laughga:

okay it's off to the apartment with me. I do have internet there, so I'll try to come on. It means a lot to have people to talk to :emo:

Sis don't be so emotional, nobody's cutting their hurr :lolgaga:

See you later then :heart:

How long did it take you to download it :emma:

ANYWAYS, CRUSH MV WAS OFFICIALLY UPLOADED ON 2NE1'S CHANNEL :legend::giveup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpC3TBIvRSk&feature=youtu.be

Its said it was gonna take like 200 somethin hours on the installer, it only took it 6 tho :emma: to DL part one.

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

A-Pink's Bomi admits she was embarrassed when she farted in front of a male idol

A-Pink's Bomi shared that she once passed gas in front of INFINITE's Woohyun!

On a recent episode of SBS 'Strong Heart', Bomi revealed, "When I get nervous, I begin passing gas without even realizing it," causing everyone on the set to chuckle.

"Not too long ago, I had passed gas in front of Woohyun," she continued. "I was so embarrassed that I just pretended to be asleep. I'm curious to know whether or not he actually heard me," she said, causing everyone to fall back in their seats from laughing.

No official response from Woohyun yet.

Also on this episode were Yoon Jong Shin, Seo Jihae, Shin Daeun, Kim Boosum, Kim Joo Hee, Kim Da Hyun, and more.

It's too bad she couldn't "Hush Hush" in that situation.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/02/a-pinks-bomi-admits-she-was-embarrassed-when-she-farted-in-front-of-a-male-idol

Just found this on AKP, I am done with life :lmao:

PoshLife

A-Pink's Bomi admits she was embarrassed when she farted in front of a male idol

A-Pink's Bomi shared that she once passed gas in front of INFINITE's Woohyun!

On a recent episode of SBS 'Strong Heart', Bomi revealed, "When I get nervous, I begin passing gas without even realizing it," causing everyone on the set to chuckle.

"Not too long ago, I had passed gas in front of Woohyun," she continued. "I was so embarrassed that I just pretended to be asleep. I'm curious to know whether or not he actually heard me," she said, causing everyone to fall back in their seats from laughing.

No official response from Woohyun yet.

Also on this episode were Yoon Jong Shin, Seo Jihae, Shin Daeun, Kim Boosum, Kim Joo Hee, Kim Da Hyun, and more.

It's too bad she couldn't "Hush Hush" in that situation.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/02/a-pinks-bomi-admits-she-was-embarrassed-when-she-farted-in-front-of-a-male-idol

Just found this on AKP, I am done with life :lmao:

omfg I would die

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived