đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

No promo, no hype outside the fanbase, no youtube banners, no radio release and a song that's already out for 5 months  :manicure:

Well DH was out for months too and see what happened.I'm not saying it will happen the same with G.U.Y but DH success gives me hope.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Does anybody know how long you have to view a video for on YouTube for it to count as a view? Is it the whole thing or only a few seconds?

I think you need to watch atleast 30 seconds.

XoXoJoanneGaga

She made it very clear that being "on top" is lovely when it happens, but it shouldn't be a goal on its own. And she told us about a hundred times to focus on the art and not waste time on this comercial crap.

If this "commercial crap" isn't important then how come she's going to Top 40 tomorrow to promote it?  :fail:

#1 hits may not be Gaga's priority but there's nothing wrong with the fans wanting her to get one. If you love her music wouldn't you want it to be as successful as possible? And let's not act like she didn't tweet about BTW going #1 just a couple of weeks ago

ChasingGhosts

Are you sure? I heard you can give only 10 views a day.

you can only watch it 300 times until they don't count it, and only 30 into the video is counted as a view.
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Pure Adrenaline

:rip:

Music Not The Bling

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Paper Gangsta

Well DH was out for months too and see what happened.I'm not saying it will happen the same with G.U.Y but DH success gives me hope.

DH hit #1 before video