Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Guys you're forgetting that gaga already filmed parts of the venus video when it was going to be a single before DWUW! Is it possible that she's been working on this for as long that? Hearst castle was probably the last bit of filming they needed to get for GUY

n0ne

http://www.ksby.com/news/lady-gaga-project-shot-at-hearst-castle-to-be-released-this-weekend/

16 - 21sec makes it seem as if the video will be for Venus

The guy from Hearst Castle describing Gaga's followers must be a delusional stan lol. "65, I'm sorry 75 million Facebook followers" and "55 million tweeter followers". I was laughing when it actually showed her real stats after he what said.

Maybe after the video is released, that could happen :classy:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

This is so fricking exciting! I LOVE all the throwbacks to her own career, the bubble headdress, the balcony/bedroom reminiscing of Paparazzi, the pool shots...

A lot of outfits scream Aura, then the clear mythology theme leads to G.U.Y. These two songs are definitely there, then there's all the seashell talk of Venus (and you can hear it in the video footage) so it would make sense to use the first 3 songs of ARTPOP in the order of the tracklist.

Anyway, I love the shot of her in the pool, I'm just imagining a gorgeous shot of her coming out in slo-mo, à la Poker Face. It would make sense if it were the birth of Venus but then the black outfit brings a much darker tone of mistery. In my head, this looks like her entrance into that world of gods, as a spy or an outsider. I keep imagining the video revolving around her wanting to become a goddess, it fits with the lyrics of Venus. I mean, at one point she's into a black cloak in the pool, then she's into that JPGaultier couture wedding gown and then she crashes face down in a much more down-to-earth setting...

Argh, I just can't wait till she reveals the plot.

Ancient Alien

If this is the proper video treatment for Venus, Im sure that it will be Gaga's another Bad Romance, no smaller version. Some people just underestimates it, G.U.Y is fab but Venus is on another level. Gaga, I see what you're doing there, here the Gaga I  love strike back again! :) 

Venus, G.U.Y and Aura have all been heard. 

It's all three most likely.

Edited by Tropico

BLACKOUTbritney

Venus, G.U.Y and Aura have all been heard. 

It's all three most likely.

This. Praying G.U.Y. Is the single tho!