💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

hopefully there are going to be scenes at night! Venus and GUY both dont seem to me like the videos would be "bright" in the day. instead quite dark at night with some massive bursts of colour. Thats how i have envisioned the video by listening to the songs anyways :shrug:

GUY in sunset for me

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

chiuga

she said the video is going to be boundary pushing soooo my body ain't ready :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Edited by chiuga

I'm excited to see the video this coming 22nd because of the fact she released her last like seven months ago. These photos unfortunately do nothing to fuel that excitement for me.  :emma:

I was there for some filming but not all. Multiple songs could have been used but I for sure heard GUY - over and over and over at the outdoor pool. They filmed for 3 days at both pools and a few other locations (field, gate, main terrace). They filmed into the late, late evening all 3 days as well.

GUY in sunset for me

I think of a really stormy grey black evening with bright purple "god rays" coming through the clouds

RAYA.core

goddamn! who is directing this, cause it's taking forever. unless she's using this footage for the tour then that's just loss time management.

thanks for this, but can you believe this has been going on for this long

the video that is

have a nice day

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011