❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Stefani328

I've honestly lost count on how many times I've watched this already.

It's SO re-watchable like her earlier videos, and doesn't feel long at all. I'm just in shock at how amazing it was, especially since I was skeptical about the inclusion of Andy and the housewives. I'm so happy for her (and us of course). She did a great job.

Some review mentioned Fellini's Juliet of the Spirits, and it's SUCH an apt comparison for the crazy, fun surrealism of the Venus section (whilst telling a personal story). All in all artsy, multi-layered and interesting while not taking itself too seriously.

I've lost count too. Plus, it's such a great video, so like you said it goes by fast. It doesn't seem to drag like some of the long videos from the BTW era.

Battle 4 Ur Life

I've lost count too. Plus, it's such a great video, so like you said it goes by fast. It doesn't seem to drag like some of the long videos from the BTW era.

THIS...that's why I think they shouldn't put those 4 min credits cause the video is so short but people are so lazy that they get scared when they see that big 11...

not saying it will hurt the views, but in a way it might...

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Battle 4 Ur Life

"Ever lost photos, videos or important files from your computer, memory card or cameras???"

:blehga:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Alcina Dimitrescu

Where is this from? I love her references

Ophelia from Hamlet. But I dont quite see it. Gaga heals in the water, Ophelia dies like a b---h

Alannah

Ophelia from Hamlet. But I dont quite see it. Gaga heals in the water, Ophelia dies like a b---h

:rip:

Didn't even catch the reference myself. There's so much going on in this video, I've watched it several times and I notice something new every time.

RAYA.core

im not guna post in all the video threads but i got some screencaps in my GA thread <3

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

River

Question - is it happening to you that you can't change the quality of the video to HD? I only have the option to turn on/off annotation..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

badboymonsterx

I just can't :giveup:

Every time I watch it it gets better and better....my fave Gaga video with Telephone and Bad Romance

ME TOOOOOOO. The choreography  :deadbanana: