Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

"I don’t need to be on top to know I'm Worth it

Cause I'm strong enough to know the truth"

Fixed it for you....

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

badgalriri

I actually think we can, no i'm not being delusional, the hype for this video is huge, G.U.Y. was also trending worldwide yesterday and today, and with the video preview, the hype will only become bigger!

The hype for this video is not huge. it's almost nonexistent. no one knows about it. and frankly no one really cares except her fans.  :shrug:  sorry but it's true. It won't beat the WB record. it won't beat any records.

Edited by badgalriri

KaanBTW

I will enjoy new Lady Gaga music video. :sara:

I think, people have to understand that this is not a race. This is just music. 

Edited by KaanBTW

Whispering

The hype for this video is not huge. it's almost nonexistent. no one knows about it. and frankly no one really cares except her fans.  :shrug:  sorry but it's true. It won't beat the WB record. it won't beat any records.

The hype for any video is largely within its own fanbase. Unless you are a Disney girl, going naked for the first time or the song is attached to some viral video, like the strangers kissing vid right now, no one in the real world follows video releases.

Now, without banners, videos will struggle to get the early views they once did.

I will enjoy new Lady Gaga music video. :sara:

I think, people have to understand that this is not a race. This is just music. 

Exactly. I'm glad we are getting a music video :party: That is the only thing I care about right now

Maleficent

I would help but I'm not in the USA, so my views wouldn't count for BB's Hot 100.

OMG I completely forgot about this. Is there anyway us foreigners can help on the BB Hot 100

Weasel

*sigh*

I'll be posting the SXSW interview everywhere on Saturday.

Aw what's so wrong bout wanting to break a record, I can't image she wouldn't appreciate it. I'd rather have people trying to break a record than dragging others  :party:

I won't do it for the charts, Ill do it because it will be awesome and Ill be addicted to it for the next 2 weeks.

Whispering

If this "commercial crap" isn't important then how come she's going to Top 40 tomorrow to promote it?  :fail:

#1 hits may not be Gaga's priority but there's nothing wrong with the fans wanting her to get one. If you love her music wouldn't you want it to be as successful as possible? And let's not act like she didn't tweet about BTW going #1 just a couple of weeks ago

There is a difference between promoting your music, in the ways that radio has set up for you to do so as an artist, and an artist making "being #1" their reason for creating and sharing their music!

Gaga is going to Top 40 as an exchange for radio spins. If no one hears your music, then you can't share it. She isn't going on, because her only goal as an artist is to get a #1 hit. Going on a Top 40 radio show to talk about pop music isn't Gaga selling out in any way. She loves Pop music and many other genres of music. She has a very good relationship with hundreds of PDs and DJs around the world.

Edited by rarigoes