Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can someone explain to me the love for Alejandro?

tokyodisko

Featured Posts

Robinladen

I was expecting something much more colorfull for the video cause the songs sounds summerish. So I was suprised with what we got, but back then it was something we have never seen from Gaga. And I thought it was interesting that a mainstream popstar made herself look so ugly in a music video. It's a really bold video and Lady Gaga would be the only one to release such a video today. That's why I like it, I think. I just have the feeling that the video really reflects Gaga.

I don't think it's because of the guys, cause while they are barely wearing any clothes I never really thought they were meant to look s-xy.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Her best video. It is dark, cinematically beautiful, and forces you to think to fully discover it's message.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

It's an amazing song and is to this day my favorite from TFM.... :legend:

The video underwhelmed me and overwhelmed me if that makes sense when it first came out.... But now when I look back, it just has a very iconic vibe... Something that will be remembered.... I think her pale skin and white bob could very well be iconic in time.... :gaga:

AyaKara

It's personally my favorite video of all time (along with Ride by Lana del Rey). The symbols, the coloring, the subtle story (unlike Gaga's other ideos which have a direct story) . . . all of it meshed so well together & culminated in something that just speaks to me of Gaga's soul.

Little Fighter

I don't think it's possible to explain why you love something. You just do.

I could easily explain why I love you boo <3

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Didymus

I could easily explain why I love you boo <3

"Rob Zombie. Judy Garland. Lana Del Rey.

Courtney Love. The White Stripes. Otep."

Will you have sleazy s-x with me?

Little Fighter

"Rob Zombie. Judy Garland. Lana Del Rey.

Courtney Love. The White Stripes. Otep."

Will you have sleazy s-x with me?

YASSSS

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

It is one of my favorite, if not very favorite, Gaga videos. Either Alejandro or Marry the Night is my fav.

Like Diddy said, it's hard to explain why you love what you love.

My best explanation is that I love artistic films.

Many people say these videos were too long, but for MY taste any film that has evocative images can go for hours before I feel over-saturated. I guess I have a long attention span. :)

The Applause video was great, but way too short. :shrug:

:sara:

Battle 4 Ur Life

I hate the song and video

this

:toofunny:

sad but true

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

This dark, creative and artistic madness surrounding this video is just out of this world imho. Klein did an amazing job and i love his energy with Gaga, i can't enough and i wish they would do even more together.

tumblr_mmtqy5n41e1ql9217o1_500.gif

tumblr_l9fr45aGpV1qb0bobo1_500.gif

tumblr_lctoekrqn71qbpemeo1_500.gif

Archived