• Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

basic as f*

I hate the artrave posters

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Paper Gangsta

That poster. What an embarrassment.

So many of you kept saying that wasn't the official poster. Well it is.

I don't understand. She does a zillion photo shoots, we even got 4 covers for Venus. And no new artwork for artrave

She said it's not official. She said she will do photoshot for it. But Gaga is well known to be person who likes to change or scrap everything in last minute

aaronyoji

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the photo? I only care if the tour is good, and I'm sure it will be :manicure:

because its a slippery slope. as someone whos claimed to love every detail of what she does, and care about putting art and creativity into the forespace of what is usually tossed aside, like something as small as an album booklet, or a tour poster, or a music video even, shes managed to care enough about art to emphasize the beauty in those. what this poster suggests is laziness, im sorry to say. if its okay to keep this uninspired/uninspiring photo to represent your tour, then what next from there? a poorly done album booklet, then what? a poorly done music video? then what? if we get complacent now, it's only a downwards slope. 

My Little Phoney

Slayyy

I quite like the poster, especially with the iTunes festival picture in Billboard size!

to say that I loathe that poster doesnt make justice to the xtreme feeling of hate and dissapointment towards it, I mean she's got enough amazing photos from the ARTPOP photoshoot :crossed:

Pole dancer

Daenerys

AHA! I see what Interscope/ LiveNation did there! Put up billboards of the tour in a SOLD OUT city so people can try and buy tickets and see that it's sold out.

Bad for the person buying it, great for public image. If anyone gets what I'm trying to say?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived