Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are blackouts hurting or helping Gaga?

GHGUY

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

The reason ARTPOP sales are so low is not cuz the music is bad. Its musically gagas best work yet but the problem is noone (except fans) knows gaga has a new album out. The GP isnt gonna search if gaga has a new album out, gaga needed to make a huge splash to get their attention back after her long blackout but that failed to happen. I partly blame MTV for turning down gagas original performance cuz i think it would of been the perfect way to make a huge splash and let the GP know that she was back. I blame gags for nothing, i blame all the circumstances that happened such as MTV not approving of her original performance and having to fire troy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soul Hybrid

It's not blackout in general that's hurting her, it's the blackout > "I'm back!" > blackout > "I'm back!" all in the space of what, one month?

Girl, you are right, I´m with you :applause:

is like, I´m Back . . . . .  Bye,  . . . . . . I´m Back

Even the Fans are saying like 6 months ago, gurll here is Lady Gagaaaaa, Kicking ass with Appaluse, No I mean, DWUW is going to get gaga Back , ohhh wait, forget DWUW, GUY will bring her Back

Like, Okay Stop, Where´s is the REAL Comeback?

HYPERCRUSH

No. It's not the blackout that's making her singles not go #1..... It's because they're (I'm being honest) not commercial enough for the GP and the GP can't get there head around anything other than a simple drum beat that you can make in 5 minutes :rip:

DWUW did pretty good with no video though.

I guess... It was played on the radio a lot though and it did not help with sales so ppl clearly were not feeling it

I think blackouts are not good for Gaga. She might need some rest, especially because artRAVE is coming soon, but we don't see her enough.

Many people I know didn't even realize she had an album out (true story). They're not fans but usually, when Gags releases something, you hear about it all the time.

The "hip" blackout was justified, obviously, nobody will deny that. The actual blackout, though...

Still, I trust her and I guess she has her reasons, maybe she's preparing something huge for us.

Anyway, I hope there won't be too many blackouts in the future.

MrFameKills

It definitelly hurts her when she's having her blackout during an album capmaign :rip:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Interlude

Helping her.

Hurting her public image.

+ hurting her fans :cry:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

blahblahblahhhh

these kind of threads are hurting her. "fans" that dont believe in her.

Fans that are being objective and realistic?

Yes, it's definitely easier being delusional.

ryhanna

It's hurting her and us, imo.

I love Gaga, but we're the people supporting her and there's all of these inconsistencies and periods of complete nothing. I know she's a busy woman and she's working hard and she does an incredible job, but leaving us in the dark and going off the radar since mid-December is a bit of a slap in the face to the fans who dedicate so much time and love to her. I know she loves us and she's working to give us her best, but it's not easy. :ohno:

Commercially, yeah, it's not a healthy ritual.

Of coursr they are hurting her. Wr all thought that the public was sick of her in 2011 and after her blackout they would come to her back. But when Gaga released Applause people did not even know she had a song out. The blackouts are just lame. It doesnt matter of youre in the public eyes all the time. When the music you release is good it will slay. Katy has milked TD for 2 ****ing years and got 5 #1s. Rihanna is releasing albums every year and she gets her #1s as usual. What Gaga needs to do is to make better music that people can listen to and relate to and stop singing about applauses, swines, the solar system, Jewels N' Drugs. Like I said if youre music is good people wont get tired of you.

Archived