Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

hughdancy's artRave Interludes: ARTPOP PREVIEW

hughdancy

Featured Posts

hughdancy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjIqFiks3xQ&feature=youtu.be

Make sure to watch in HD!

This is the first preview of a series of fan interludes I'm making for the artRave. This one is centred around ARTPOP, using an ARTPOP acapella I made, this remix of ARTPOP and the ARTPOP film. :party: I hope you guys like it! This is just the first half of the ARTPOP interlude.

Edit: updated the remix link. Whoops!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

looks great! whats that ARTPOP remix?? :shocked:

Sorry, I updated the OP! I had to add the vocal layer as the remix has a lot of instrumental but I could send you the MP3 later on if you want it.

hughdancy

Ahhhhh I ****in' love it!!!!

This was awesome :)

It's fantastic!

Looking forward to more!

It looks amazing !! I can't wait to watch the other ones :excited2: (Please tell me you'll make more, it's so so good !).

Thanks guys! :party: this one isn't finished yet, there's another minute or so of it. I don't know which songs or how many more I'm going to make yet, but I think I will make at least one more which will probably be DWUW. :D

hughdancy, on 25 Feb 2014 - 18:38, said:hughdancy, on 25 Feb 2014 - 18:38, said:

Sorry, I updated the OP! I had to add the vocal layer as the remix has a lot of instrumental but I could send you the MP3 later on if you want it.

Can't believe you made that, it sounded great!! Would you mind sending it to me?

Thank you :)

EDIT: sorry, just re-read the OP, and saw the remix was posted! Thanks anyway :)

Archived