💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Well you know she can't be doing promo when the tour starts.

Sometimes I don't see the point of going on with this era if she's gonna go on tour in two months :/

Isn't the tour included with the era, a tour promoting the album and an album promoting her tour?

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

you call the ARTPOP performance on Jimmy Fallon "nothing"?

Yes, the performance was good (the best of the song ARTPOP) but to me that's not huge...

ARTPOP is not her next single and the performance did not help the album in charts. To me her big return will be when she'll come back with good promo : new single, a great video this time, and a huge airplay.

And this is not coming right now, not before late March (or later) to me

she hyped the album so much and now it's like she forgot about it. album of the millennium. right.

wasnt it a joke ??  :huh:

Bambino

Isn't the tour included with the era, a tour promoting the album and an album promoting her tour?

But what kind of things we, as fans, got when the BTWB started, for example? Cake? Stache? I'm sorry but at least the BTW era had 5 amazing singles and THEN the tour started, unlike this era that had only proper single with only a couple of televised performances and promises that... who knows if they ever will come true.

I'm not whiny, nor am I complaining. I'm saying this because I care about Gaga and I want to celebrate this era as much as I know she herself wants to, but she's like not celebrating it nor does she want to let anyone do so :(

Dominic

It has been a mess since August 12th. I doubt this era will get better if it couldn't already.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

retroglamx

wasnt it a joke ??  :huh:

lately i been thinking that this whole era has been a joke.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

retroglamx

first she's a singles artist, single flops a little and she becomes an album artist. then the album flops a little harder and she becomes a touring artist. it's a never ending cycle.

i'm not sure if i'm either glad or surprised she can still fill arenas and stadiums for her tour.

lately i been thinking that this whole era has been a joke.

so true,I remember anticipating for the era to kick off ,and being hyped but now she is hiding and revealing nothing !! ugh 

retroglamx

so true,I remember anticipating for the era to kick off ,and being hyped but now she is hiding and revealing nothing !! ugh 

it surprises me how she can turn an era into a blackout.

she needs an actual management team to push her even if she feels she is being compromised.

i do believe she is an amazing artist overall but she needs to get off her high horse and start taking notes from her fellas out there who are promoting the **** out of their albums.

ARTPOP has so much potential but in the end it's not worth anything if she does't believe enough in it, and that is very worrying.

For Hell to freeze over.

:legend:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Smooth Criminal

This is so much like the wait for ARTPOP. Every day people complained that she's taking too long etc etc.

Well now we finally have the album, but you're still not satisfied are you?

Now she's not releasing the singles fast enough, she's not promoting enough. It's an endless stream of complaints.

Maybe you should just enjoy what she has already given you instead of whining constantly that you need more like a bratty child.

Oh PLZ! Stop with the holier than thou speech!

It is completely justified for the fans to question & speculate as to what's going on! Having the album in your hands is not everything...of course we want to see her & vision for this album flourish.

And the only way she is going to flourish is if she goes out there & performs, releases singles & videos. Having just an album out is not the end all & be all. You have to do more.

Her career is at a steady decline....her fans want to see her doing good. And what's wrong with that? Absolutely nothing!

Fans should be able to freely discuss & speculate on these things...after all this is a forum for the fans of Lady Gaga!

Enough with the "Stop complaining....stop acting like a child...stop whining" bull! If you don't like it, then don't enter the thread, simple as that but don't come in acting all high & mighty!

Archived