Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

She could be in underground guerilla mode working her butt off for all I know, but people probably should temper their expectations just in case. She's probably trying to push through it but no doubt she probably has a lot on her plate and is probably struggling to deal with it. The day I heard she parted with Troy Carter, I knew this would be a mess. (And I'm not taking sides with that without knowing the facts, but the timing of the split was terrible.) I personally couldn't imagine changing management that's been there for years just as you're dropping an album when you should be hitting the ground running. 

high heeled fem

Thank you! :hug:

She could be in underground guerilla mode working her butt off for all I know, but people probably should temper their expectations just in case. She's probably trying to push through it but no doubt she probably has a lot on her plate and is probably struggling to deal with it. The day I heard she parted with Troy Carter, I knew this would be a mess. (And I'm not taking sides with that without knowing the facts, but the timing of the split was terrible.) I personally couldn't imagine changing management that's been there for years just as you're dropping an album when you should be hitting the ground running. 

oh and welcome to the boards :hug:

ooooh she could be good point actually, you know i never thought about this> at all the part with troy you are really making me reevaluate my thoughts and anger tbh i was so mad about the slience but maybe she just can't deal with it and needs to shut off cause she is not coping at all, and this is why shes not touching on subjects hes been with her seven years right? man that is a worry.....  :(

CookieHWilson

This is so much like the wait for ARTPOP. Every day people complained that she's taking too long etc etc.

Well now we finally have the album, but you're still not satisfied are you?

Now she's not releasing the singles fast enough, she's not promoting enough. It's an endless stream of complaints.

Maybe you should just enjoy what she has already given you instead of whining constantly that you need more like a bratty child.

THIS.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

MoneyFameSex

She knows that some of you will betray her. It's all a test. ;)

Why does being a fan have to be a test?

This bull**** needs to stop... Why can't gaga let us enjoy her music without "testing us"

Bambino

This bull**** needs to stop... Why can't gaga let us enjoy her music without "testing us"

Exactly.

There's us, the fans she needs to "test," but then there's her label, the business. Does she also wanna test that?

withjudas

only joking i dont really know  :hug:

llbcherry

lately i been thinking that this whole era has been a joke.

ARTPOP could mean AN-Y-THING.

Maybe it is a joke. :giveup: Where are the singles? Where are the videos?! The tour starts too early!

rivingtonrebels

Can someone please explain how our girl is going on a world tour for an album with 1.5 singles and 1 mv?

Archived