πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Hopefully by Roseland..... that's wishful thinking

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard a rumor that she's kicking off the big ARTPOP re-boot March 28th at Roseland BallroomΒ 

She's planning stuff. God damn you guys are like a broken record. It's like y'all don't have anything else to think about :lmao:

Fans always think her silence means that she's off planning something intricate/brilliant/iconic, and it's never the case lol. I guess she figured that she has nothing to lose at this point, though, and has chosen to take her sweet time during (what's supposed to be) an album campaign.

Β 

When we were all wishing for her eras to have longevity, perhaps we should've been a bit more specific. :toofunny:

Whoever said the tour is all the ARTPOP era we will get was ACCURATE. I feel like she's waiting to give us a really great tour and then maybe some little cool extras when this app countdown is over. But other than that I'm not keeping my fingers crosses for anything. Music Video/Creative Project will probably be impressive tbh. I'm not even counting on Act II to really even happen though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsijIlFtAFw

I'm contemplating just making my own music videos for this era..

Gaga would love it if you did that actually.

I agree with the OP. I know Gaga's working on I don't know what but it would be nice to announce something. We're all hyped for the MV she shot at the castle, of course it takes time to edit and stuff but a little annoucement would be great.

I'm still excited, but I wish she would prove the critics wrong with a huge comeback and an amazing video ΓƒΖ’Β  la Bad Romance...

retroglamx

People actually thought she was serious. :lmao:

Again. I thought she was serious with this album as a whole. She doesn't believe enough in it.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

IMO videos should be released with no warning or announcement, it creates much more impact and hype than releasing the video weeks/months previously.

Archived