💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Last month she said the real ARTPOP era will starts soon,  

Yeah.

And on August 2012 she said that ARTPOP was coming 'soon'. You just have to wai 15 more months, and the REAL ARTPOP experience will begin!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know editing the video takes lots of time but can't she release the 3rd single already? I suppose the single can have some success before the video is released, like all other singles in the world that get released before videos :giveup: What is she waiting for?

Last month she said the real ARTPOP era will starts soon, and this month is almost over. Also the tour start early May :giveup: Where is the ARTPOP era she's talking about? What can she do in two months before the tour starts and she gets busy with it?

We've seen nothing. NOTHING.

vdMumW0.gif

the spring lasts from 21st March to 21st June so........ "The  Spring Awakening"  :awkney:

Pain of fame1

I dont know, but taking into account how much ARTPOP MEANS to her, and she said that this was gonna be her first álbum etc. SHE IS PLANING SOMETHING BIG, VERY BIG, much more that a tour and a third single. If not, she wouldnt have waisted so much time (We're in a blackout since late december).

Personally, i dont know, but i think that this is a possibilitie:

Re- Annonce the ARTPOP era sor of a rebith, like the early july annoncement

re-reléase ARTPOP with 2-3 DELUXR SONGS

Release third TRIPLE single ( GUY the ww one, Venu in europe, AURA por clubs, maybe? ) THE VIDEOS FORM A TRILOGY

Start with the tour and reléase Gypsy and its video just when the tour starts as 4 and last single.

Michelle

I have no clue anymore.I know I will be excited again the closer I get to the show I'm going to.I love this album so much..I just want to see it in it's full vision.Those are the things that keep us excited.Yes the music still rocks but come on!!!!

I  get so annoyed when people say "Don't you have a life blah blah whine whine" yes BUT your on a ****ing forum where people discuss GAGA stuff so naturally these topics and discussions will be here.THAT has nothing to do with having a life.I have a very active life but I still come here for discussions.That reply is the silliest thing I have ever read :smh:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

LittleBoot

I personally think she is still struggling with depression. This is only a theory but given what she's said recently about it, I do know what it's like to be a creative, working on a project but struggling with depression, and it gets dragged out not because of lack of creative will, but because of lack of focus or motivation, both, or even perfectionism where you don't want anything to be public because you just don't think it's perfect enough. You may even express hopes publicly about having it done, but your own mind can really drag you down. 

She doesn't have sufficient management right now executing some external control and structure, and that's just making it worse. 

It seems to me in addition to whatever happened with her management behind the scenes, she's also taken the backlash very hard. I think she's probably trying to put on a brave face when she can with occasional public appearances, but I'm actually pretty concerned about her. I was recently watching footage of her from Glastonbury in about 09 and -- her vocal talent is still there, if not better, but whatever spark she had then is just not there or at least not the same right now. Hopefully she'll pull through and find her bearings.

high heeled fem

Now this is a good thread 

latoya1cwsvu.gif

I agree with all your point's and yeah nothing makes sense, the worst thing of all is that she can't even address the subject of what the 3rd Single is? or are we even on the third single or are we on the 2nd????? :toofunny:. She really needs to make a post at least on LM out of decency to her fans so we know what the hell is going on, i mean we deserve it. We are nearly on the 7th month mark without a 2nd music video after a new album has been released? i mean its madness! she better talk soon and explain **** 

high heeled fem

I personally think she is still struggling with depression. This is only a theory but given what she's said recently about it, I do know what it's like to be a creative, working on a project but struggling with depression, and it gets dragged out not because of lack of creative will, but because of lack of focus or motivation, both, or even perfectionism where you don't want anything to be public because you just don't think it's perfect enough. You may even express hopes publicly about having it done, but your own mind can really drag you down. 

She doesn't have sufficient management right now executing some external control and structure, and that's just making it worse. 

It seems to me in addition to whatever happened with her management behind the scenes, she's also taken the backlash very hard. I think she's probably trying to put on a brave face when she can with occasional public appearances, but I'm actually pretty concerned about her. I was recently watching footage of her from Glastonbury in about 09 and -- her vocal talent is still there, if not better, but whatever spark she had then is just not there or at least not the same right now. Hopefully she'll pull through and find her bearings.

Great Post :hug: i just re read everything you said and i actually think this may be the most accurate post so far? I'm starting to think this is the case...i mean if she can't even open up to us on LM and just post about fashion and ****....she must be in some dark ****ing place its almost like she is in the blackout again mentally that is, shes cut off from us

OysterBaby

This is so much like the wait for ARTPOP. Every day people complained that she's taking too long etc etc.

Well now we finally have the album, but you're still not satisfied are you?

Now she's not releasing the singles fast enough, she's not promoting enough. It's an endless stream of complaints.

Maybe you should just enjoy what she has already given you instead of whining constantly that you need more like a bratty child.

i would have agreed with you a month ago, but NOTHING monumental has happened since ARTPOP was released.

seriously i don't know what she's waiting for and i feel the more she waits the more people will lost interest wich is already the case...

Im like 98% sure shes in a very very dark place rn.

Look at the facts. She said, by the time applause was released, that she had been severly depressed throughout the year but she was "ok now" and ready to smash it with ARTPOP, then at the beginning of this year we found out she had been severly depressed ALSO during Applause, but, again, she was "ok now".

That's bull****, she's still depressed and probably terrified at the fact that her next single will flop, and probably can't bear the thought of having to release it.

That's why she wants it to be perfect, and I fear that if this next single isn't a #1 hit she won't be able to cope anymore.

So give her time

Oh, I'm just visiting-

BornSimon

Will she get depressed every time one of her projects doesn't live up to expectations? She's chosen the wrong field then. She can't be on top all the time. I don't buy that ****, she's probably very hard to work with and very stubborn. I love her for sticking to her guns and doing what she wants, but it also means that we get NOTHING if she doesn't want us to. And that is exactly what this era's been all about.

I never thought it'd be boring to be a Lady Gaga fan, but it has been so far with ARTPOP, which is a shame because it all started off so nicely, with Applause, the video, the VMAs, the party in Berlin, an AMAZING album... then the mess started and then silence. I suppose I should just enjoy the music, which I think is fantastic, but I know Gaga can be so much fun and entertainment.

Archived