Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is Gaga waiting for?

Bambino

Featured Posts

idk whats going on, but she definitely needs to get her **** together. i don't don't whose fault it is that this era has been a mess, but someone from her team has to do something about it. im not asking for #1's i just want singles, music videos and performances, is it too much to ask 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

To me we'll get absolutely nothing before March

you call the ARTPOP performance on Jimmy Fallon "nothing"?

When she's not touring, it appears there isn't much promotion the first two months of the year with her. When she went on Jimmy Fallon, singing ARTPOP, I got the impression it was about promoting the album which in turn promotes the upcoming tour. She may be planning and preparing for the tour. Whatever promotion she has up her sleeve might coincide with the tour, starting with those dates at that theater closing in NYC.

What do we know? She was working on a video for an unknown song, though many feel sure they know which one. But do people really know for sure? Perhaps, she might be preparing for her second installment of ARTPOP. If she can get the promotion for those songs ready to go, it'll allow her to play new songs for the tour. If she's planning for going on another long tour, she may not have much time to work with material while she traveling for shows. Of course, that is what I speculate from the little data we have...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Bambino

This is so much like the wait for ARTPOP. Every day people complained that she's taking too long etc etc.

Well now we finally have the album, but you're still not satisfied are you?

Now she's not releasing the singles fast enough, she's not promoting enough. It's an endless stream of complaints.

Maybe you should just enjoy what she has already given you instead of whining constantly that you need more like a bratty child.

Oh please, don't. If you disagree that whatever is going on is not normal for someone like Gaga, then idk tbh. It wasn't only ARTPOP what I, and many fans, needed from her. We need her, we need to see her more often.

I wanna give her the applause, but she's not there to get it :(

hell0samuel

She cant be doing stuff 24/7 as well as rehearsing for the tour/roseland and doing all the stuff that goes into a tour.

putting on a tour is so much more than just learning a few dance routines, especially one of Gagas scale. she is probably working on that as well as the video project, as well as roseland and whatever else she is doing.

let her sort stuff out, would you prefer she released it now and have a half hearted release or waited til everything was ready and give it a full 100% release and push it as hard as she can because all the office work is done?

monketsharona

When I see that Katy, Miley, Shakira and Beyoncé doing a big promo (videos + huge performances) and that Madonna, Adele and Rihanna are returning very soon with new wusic, I feel sad we don't have the chance to have a good promo...

That's in this time I regret TFM and BTW eras...

This is so much like the wait for ARTPOP. Every day people complained that she's taking too long etc etc.

Well now we finally have the album, but you're still not satisfied are you?

Now she's not releasing the singles fast enough, she's not promoting enough. It's an endless stream of complaints.

Maybe you should just enjoy what she has already given you instead of whining constantly that you need more like a bratty child.

before dropping album she teased us and gave lots of hints,that's why fans got hyped and pillded too much hopes on record !! no one would ever imagine that ARTPOP era would be era of waiting for SOON to come,that's all 

Gaga is single handedly ruining her career.... 1.5 singles in the past 8 months and no word of a new single any time soon... Pretty sure she is gonna just tour in May with no new single until that time

Bambino
let her sort stuff out, would you prefer she released it now and have a half hearted release or waited til everything was ready and give it a full 100% release and push it as hard as she can because all the office work is done?

Well you know she can't be doing promo when the tour starts.

Sometimes I don't see the point of going on with this era if she's gonna go on tour in two months :/

retroglamx

she hyped the album so much and now it's like she forgot about it. album of the millennium. right.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Archived