Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lady Gaga hits 12th #1 on Dance/Club Play Songs

Featured Posts

Btrs

Dance/Club Play Songs

Greatest Gainer/*** No. 1 *** "Marry The Night" Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga makes it five Dance/Club Play Songs No. 1s in five tries from her "Born This Way" album, as "Marry the Night" jumps 3-1. At just five weeks, the song's ascent to the top is tied with "Telephone" (featuring Beyonce) for her second fastest; "Bad Romance" needed just four weeks to reach the summit. "Marry" is Gaga's 12th No. 1 on the survey, dating to her first domination with "Poker Face" the week of Feb. 21, 2009. She boasts the most toppers in that span, ahead of runner-up, occasional collaborator and new mom Beyonce (nine) .

http://www.billboard.com/column/chartbeat#/column/chartbeat/chart-highlights-lady-gaga-s-marry-the-night-1005825162.story

Highway Unicorn

**** finally an #1 with MTN.

It went #1 on the Belgian Tip Charts which is much more important tbh :troll:

Michete

It's so funny how every single she's ever released other than Just Dance went to #1 on the dance chart.

Artifact

It's so funny how every single she's ever released other than Just Dance went to #1 on the dance chart.

THIS

Anyone still thinking that MTN is a flop? :sweep:

Lion Heart

tumblr_lnhwuuewMI1qhjz5to1_250.jpg

Shadow

Boom, now we're talking! Great news! :clap:

in bocca al lupo

Gaga is Life

I had my doubts about this happening, but I'm so happy it got to #1 on this chart.

Born Brave

And the fact that some people want her to abandon dance music all together.. smh