๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does GaGa say "I wanna be a star" in the MTN video?

Liam Germanotta

Featured Posts

Liam Germanotta

Don't wanna put into question that she doesn't care about the charts anymore, but when I watch the MTN video, it seems like fame and stardom is so important to her... Or did I interpret that wrong? Like, it doesn't reaaally fit to what she is saying today. It's not easy to 100% understand what's going on in the music video until the music starts.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was her dream back then,thats why I guess

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

lady gaga was OBSESSED with topping everyone.. back in 2008.. she even said it herself in a gagavision.. that she isn't here to be anything but #1

shes playing herself back then, when she wanted to be a star, she got what she wanted, nows she more focused on making good music

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

That's my favorite episode from the video :flutter:

She wanted to be a star before she became famous tbh

Her recording company dropped her and her dreams of becoming a star. So she went crazy in the video like in life

lady gaga was OBSESSED with topping everyone.. back in 2008.. she even said it herself in a gagavision.. that she isn't here to be anything but #1

i wish gaga was still this determined :emo:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Cuz she tells in the video she had a dream and she want to be a star, and now she is... She truly an amazing artist that's for sure

heavymlover

We shouldn't confuse being famous with being a star. She has expressed several times how she always felt she was born to be a super star.

DriverMonster

Remember her with Elton John on American Music Awards - "Take my picture, Hollywood. I wanna be a star!"

Archived