๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Taylor in Chicago last night

Dolev

Featured Posts

Donatello

Ridiculous. Spends all her time in Chicago now. Cares not for her career and the decline of it. How can she act so lackadaisical. Its like shes given up. Shes in the middle if a **** era and album cycle and she dont give a flying one.

ย 

I see my old self in this post, back when I cared.

ย 

You need to understand "Lady Gaga" was the result of her former amazing team. She got rich and fired everyone who wasn't a "yes" man and now she has amateurs in the office who sit on lm.com all day liking posts. Lady Gaga has devolved into Stefani, and if you look at her as just Stefani, it is easy to drastically lower your expectations and not get so fired up.ย 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
justiceleague

You need to understand "Lady Gaga" was the result of her former amazing team. She got rich and fired everyone who wasn't a "yes" man and now she has amateurs in the office who sit on lm.com all day liking posts. Lady Gaga has devolved into Stefani, and if you look at her as just Stefani, it is easy to drastically lower your expectations and not get so fired up.

Very true words spoken. Im beginning to care less and less now. She aint the gaga she used to be. Her old team made her that.

Ambrosia

If she's not careful, Taylor could end up taking her to the cleaners!

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Allison M

You need to understand "Lady Gaga" was the result of her former amazing team. She got rich and fired everyone who wasn't a "yes" man and now she has amateurs in the office who sit on lm.com all day liking posts. Lady Gaga has devolved into Stefani, and if you look at her as just Stefani, it is easy to drastically lower your expectations and not get so fired up.

Good god your posts have been ridiculous in this thread.

Especially this one though. Gaga is Gaga. She's could have been rehearsing for Roseland all day for all we know. And at night spent time with her boyfriend. She's aloud to live a little bit. You act as if her every waking moment needs to be making music videos, performing, doing interviews, etc.

You need to calm down. If Gaga didn't care anymore she wouldn't be doing ****, but she is.

If you're this upset about Gaga spending an evening with her boyfriend maybe you should back away from this until an announcement.

Donatello

Good god your posts have been ridiculous in this thread.

Especially this one though. Gaga is Gaga. She's could have been rehearsing for Roseland all day for all we know. And at night spent time with her boyfriend. She's aloud to live a little bit. You act as if her every waking moment needs to be making music videos, performing, doing interviews, etc.

You need to calm down. If Gaga didn't care anymore she wouldn't be doing ****, but she is.

If you're this upset about Gaga spending an evening with her boyfriend maybe you should back away from this until an announcement.

ย 

I think you've quoted the wrong person here. PostS? I made one post and I was hardly having a meltdown/being upset like you make out. I very calmly distinguished between Stef and Ga and said I don't care, not Stef doesn't care.

ย 

Your one of those users that look for any crack or crevice of an excuse to act all high and mighty and saintly. Your people always argue with yourselves it's embarassing. Tbh, words only hurt if they're true and the fact that you've overreacted with a paragraph -- the only one upset is you because you know it's the truth.

Computer

I love their relationship ever since we know they're both weird. Super adorbs.

OK now. In response to previous posts here complaining. I sympathize 100% with the frustration because I miss the "Lady Gaga" that has seemingly gone missing. And I agree that was her team supporting her. But she either wore them out (Nicola) or fired them (Troy). That doesn't mean she's lazy that means she either worked them too hard or saw a need for change. There is no reason to expect things to happen smoothly when firing your manager.

I'm just saying (a) we should expect messiness due to the shakeup with her team and (b) she's the same artist with the same vision and work ethic SO when her haus is in order we can expect great things again. And that's already starting with the upcoming video. Until then I'll be waiting with you.

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•โฃโญ•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข | โ“œโ“”โ“กโ“กโ“จ ยฉโ“—โ“กโ“˜โ“ขโ“ฃโ“œโ“โ“ข

Allison M

I think you've quoted the wrong person here. PostS? I made one post and I was hardly having a meltdown/being upset like you make out. I very calmly distinguished between Stef and Ga and said I don't care, not Stef doesn't care.

Your one of those users that look for any crack or crevice of an excuse to act all high and mighty and saintly. Your people always argue with yourselves it's embarassing. Tbh, words only hurt if they're true and the fact that you've overreacted with a paragraph -- the only one upset is you because you know it's the truth.

I meant to quote you both but can't do that on mobile apparently.

Most of what i said was meant for the other person. But you saying that Gaga is turning into Stefani because she lost her old team is stupid too imo. She is one person.

And i didn't overreact. The other person is the one overreacting. I just said Gaga has a life outside of her fans.

Dean Winchester

Who's the other guy??? Why is he walking with gaga with his hands on her and Taylor lagging behind them?? ย  :awkney: Are thy planning on having a threesome or something?? ย  :excuseme: Is that who u have Sexxx Dreams about gags while u lay with taylor????ย  :udidnt:

On the level here, does her lackadaisical behavior not annoy you? It feels like shes ****ed everyone off like she dont care. No announcments no new single no nothing. Leaving her fans in the dark like that.

I'm over it but I've built that trust with her that she's working. I get people are upset but I've built acceptance and am using that energy on other things :)

I'm happy she's cramming in bf time before she goes on tour and stuff

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Donatello

I just said Gaga has a life outside of her fans.

But when it suits you, Gaga's not allowed to have that life? You also get frustrated by inactivity and demand her return:

ย 

Gaga hasn't done anything on [lm.com] for a week. :(

GAGS COME BACK.

Archived