đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hemlock Grove (Horror) [Netflix] Second Season in Streaming Now

Valextra

Featured Posts

netflix-hemlock-grove.png

Screen-Shot-2013-03-21-at-2.04.33-PM.png

http://youtu.be/rlZUsPcChgI

From the director of 'Hostel' Eli Roth, Hemlock Grove is a gripping tale of murder, mystery and monsters set in a ravaged Pennsylvania steel town which starts with the body of a young girl, mangled and murdered in the shadow of the former Godfrey steel mill.

Eli Roth's thriller/horror series Hemlock Grove has received a second-season renewal by Netflix.

http://youtu.be/k83s7KtB8EI

Finally someone made a thread about this show!!!!!! :party: Thank you

It's enigmatic and a great horror show, one of the best imo. Can't wait for season 2 (people are saying that's gonna be out late March) :excited2: :excited2:

So happy someone finally made a thread  :excited2:

I literally just finished the last episode last night, so such a strange coincidence that this thread appears now!

It's SO good, so ready for season 2.

It's so messed up and weird at times, but that's what's great about it. There are so many WTF moments and sometimes you have no idea where the show's going but I really love it.

Not to mention Bill (who plays Roman) is one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen  :cry:

• 1 month later...
Valextra

http://youtu.be/DtKtR7w0JOY

Second Season Premiere: 11 July.

I hoped before, but still happy :party:

Valextra

I will watch as long as Olivia isn't dead.

She gives me life.

:applause:  :applause: She's my fave too.

Judge Judy

:applause:  :applause: She's my fave too.

I'm a bit confused as to how she can be alive, since she's in the promos.

I just hope she's actually alive, rather than some kind of ghost or just in flashbacks.

Valextra

I'm a bit confused as to how she can be alive, since she's in the promos.

I just hope she's actually alive, rather than some kind of ghost or just in flashbacks.

Well I think they're gonna find something to resurrect her, but for sure she will be on it as protagonist again because of the trailer  ;)

Judge Judy

Well I think they're gonna find something to resurrect her, but for sure she will be on it as protagonist again because of the trailer  ;)

I hope the cousin is dead, the whole uncle and his pregnant daughter storyline bored me to sleep.

I need more focus on the Upyr mythology, the werewolves and the council trying to kill both.

zexion_armando

Was this show good? I got interested cause I loved Famke, but then I heard nothing after it came out, which is not a good sign to me.

Valextra

Was this show good? I got interested cause I loved Famke, but then I heard nothing after it came out, which is not a good sign to me.

The show is good and it's renewed for a second season that will air this summer, so...  ;)

zexion_armando

The show is good and it's renewed for a second season that will air this summer, so...  ;)

Renewal doesn't always mean a good show (look at 2 and a Half Men... still going despite being the worst thing ever lol)

Was hoping for a few more details.

Valextra

Renewal doesn't always mean a good show (look at 2 and a Half Men... still going despite being the worst thing ever lol)

Was hoping for a few more details.

You are hard to please, sis FZMil.gif

It's a Netflix original serie, the same of 'Orange is the New Black' and 'House of Cards', the quality of this serie is good if you like supernatural stuff, it's like 'True Blood' genre, mistery, thriller, drama.

It's a little bit crazy so sometimes a few things of the story are not very clear, the atmospera is very good and if you like Famke you're gonna like it because she is the main character and she's totally b---hy and crazy  ;)

zexion_armando

You are hard to please, sis FZMil.gif

It's a Netflix original serie, the same of 'Orange is the New Black' and 'House of Cards', the quality of this serie is good if you like supernatural stuff, it's like 'True Blood' genre, mistery, thriller, drama.

It's a little bit crazy so sometimes a few things of the story are not very clear, the atmospera is very good and if you like Famke you're gonna like it because she is the main character and she's totally b---hy and crazy  ;)

Thats better, thank you, lol.

Valextra

Thats better, thank you, lol.

You're welcome  :kissga:  If you like supernatural series like True Blood or Vampire Diaries I recommend you this (it's very different from them)  ;)

Archived