💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Born This Way video initial reaction

DustOnMyTable

Featured Posts

DustOnMyTable

I remember when Born This Way video was released. I didn't understand a single thing about the talking intro and was extremely confused. 

@2:18 - 2:20 thought it was edward siccorhands  

c4d14641eea71ecc39cbcfbb3cd58baf.png

@2:25 - 2:35 I thought it was the Sims 3 gameplay  :toofunny:

396f8c9e96ea19a089095391b20896d2.png

Just sharing my silliness. Until this day I still don't understand the intro. Ahh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paganpoetry

"I thought it was gonna be weirder"

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Ladle Ghoulash

To be perfectly honest, it made me really anxious. Something about the atmosphere of the intro was very unsettling to me.

But, what about the intro don't you understand? Maybe I could help shed some light onto some of the subject matter!

(and just to clarify, I now love the video, but, the video and the comments section was the first time I was introduced to the illuminati lmfao)

To be perfectly honest, it made me really anxious. Something about the atmosphere of the intro was very unsettling to me.

But, what about the intro don't you understand? Maybe I could help shed some light onto some of the subject matter!

(and just to clarify, I now love the video, but, the video and the comments section was the first time I was introduced to the illuminati lmfao)

I felt the same way when I watched it. I like the video, but its not one of my favorites.

Ladle Ghoulash

I felt the same way when I watched it. I like the video, but its not one of my favorites.

It's one of the only Gaga videos that has ever made me feel uncomfortable. I think that and Alejandro are probably the videos I've watched the least.

carrot stick

I've never loved it. The first time I watched it I didn't understand most of it. Still don't really, like the rest of the GP. It feels a bit dark and heavy for an empowerment anthem.

BricksNStrings

I think I cried when I heard that. It was soooo good. 

I know  :cry:  :cry:  me too. Vertigo is my favorite movie

Archived