💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Do You Have Trouble Listening to the Previous Albums?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let Love Down

Today I tried to listen to TFM and BTW and I couldn't really get into it as much as before. I just kept thinking how basic they sound after hearing ARTPOP. It's amazing how incredible this album is. I don't think it's possible to top it's musical content.

TF<TFM<BTW<ARTPOP :legend:

NO, I THINK BTW remains its beauty. It keeps encouraging me and there are full of positive messages. It teaches me how to be myself. ARTPOP involves electronoc hybrid songs but not attractive enough to me.

I kinda feel the same: I still love all four albums, but when I listen to Born This Way, I just feel the need to listen to an ARTPOP song at the same time.

But I always feel that way when new albums are released. It's been a few months now but still...

VforVendetta

Now I'm listening ARTPOP a lot since its tje newest album and I'm still not over it. Still I also listen the previous Gaga albums but I have listened them so much that I don't listen them so casually anymore. If I stop listening them for some time then Ill want to listen them again.

aaronyoji

it is harder to listen to tf and tfm, they just seems so stale and tame in comparison to btw + ARTPOP. but i will say i still love born this way, and find it refreshing to listen to when im sick of listening to ARTPOP. 

with the fame, i kinda am able to get through most of it as whole piece, but with the fame monster i swear i skip the rest of the album after dance in the dark/speechless. like it honestly feels so incomplete and basic halfway through. the last 3 songs are pure fillers. 

HauntingHollow

In fact, i have trouble listening to Artpoop. BTW and TFM were so much more solid and better. There is not a single song on ARTPOP better than TEOG ...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

VforVendetta

it is harder to listen to tf and tfm, they just seems so stale and tame in comparison to btw + ARTPOP. but i will say i still love born this way, and find it refreshing to listen to when im sick of listening to ARTPOP.

with the fame, i kinda am able to get through most of it as whole piece, but with the fame monster i swear i skip the rest of the album after dance in the dark/speechless. like it honestly feels so incomplete and basic halfway through. the last 3 songs are pure fillers.

Teeth though :legend: Also Telephone isn't a filler :flop: It is generic I agree but Its not a filler.

no, BTW is by far superior and more crafty than ARTPOP tbh.... That album makes everything else look basic tbh.... :MANiCURE:

codymonster

Not trouble necessarily, but none of the other albums give me a rush like ARTPOP. It makes me so joyful and emotions are so high during it.

XoXoJoanneGaga

No  :wtf: BTW isn't basic at all, it's actually a lot more innovative than ARTPOP. And TFM is just a masterpiece, still her best project

Archived