Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Are Gaga MV too Predictable ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

i get what you mean but i love this style and im hapy with her sticking with it, as long as its not the exact same everytime lel. i really don't like stripped back videos much.. i think if DWUW ever got released it would have been more in the stripped back vein and quite different

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I would like to see a storyline/plot to one of her videos.  A music video of fascinating imagery and a dance routine does tire.  As cheap as most of Katy's are her MV's always seem to have a nice plot/storyline which I love, Gaga hasn't really had this since Telephone. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

VforVendetta

No because Storyline, great costumes, and choreography are needed in every video, not only in Gaga's videos. Actually Gaga's videos are extremely unpredictable and most of them don't have a similar theme to the song.

GypsyPrince

That's not called being predictable lol. Every video has a great costumes (this is subjective), and every video has a storyline, whether it's an obvious plot or not.

IMO, Gaga's videos are never predictable. You can't predict how the next video will look like, until we get some BTS pictures/footage.

Calling her predictable based on those reasons is as good as saying every musician is predictable because we can predict they're going to put music into their music videos.

Let Love Down

Before answering, please read the OP 13.gif

This thread is not to bash Gaga, and criticize her or anything, but today i was thinking about G.U.Y Music video and in my mind I thought, Gaga will probably do this:

- Storyline

-Great costumes

-Big Choreographed Dance scene

Those elements are almost always present since the begginning, well since Paparazzi actually, you'll probably say what about TEOG, yes it was minimal, but the great costumes, were there...

I don't see Gaga doing a Music video, like for example We Found Love..

So I Have 2 questions, one: do you agree with Me ? And what kind of Music videos would you want to see from Gaga

PS: I'm not saying i want Gaga to do a MV like WFL :awkney:

i agree with you, but those are her styles and they are attractive elements that differentiate her from the others. i always admire what she does no matter what, as long as she is happy. For possible GUY video, i perfer she fully utilise the background of the hearst castle and the GREEK mythology reference. i also prefer she shoots the video underwater.

ryhanna

Kind of, in the sense that there's almost always a big dance scene with heaps of dancers. It's just something of a trademark for her videos lol

DiscoBallBoy

That's exactly how every video should be xD

In fact, she should cling to that structure more than she does....(Applause :eww: )

Bambino

What's wrong with that? :shrug:

As long as she does it perfectly, I don't see the problem. And the fact that we get new fashion, different storylines and choreography with each video makes it look so fresh and different.

Gaga is so boring...why is she in her OWN music videos? I don't understand why she doesn't just let the music speak for itself without her! :derpga:

Yeah! No more Gagz in videos! :derpga: The fans are SO tired of seeing her! :derpga:

Concept: footage of Fozzi running around while music plays on the background. No Gaga to be seen. Unexpected.  :derpga:

Seriously though, I think something like Fame's short film would be amazing. It was pretty unique and so interesting. 

But then again, I love Gaga's classic videos and I am perfectly happy with them as well.

Archived