Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Can ARTPOP be a hit?

darkgaga

Featured Posts

I'm thinking no because it requires a little bit of an attention span and talks about something abstract and people don't like that. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

ARTPOP has no similarities with LYLALS. :awkney:

I don't know about it being a single. it's beautiful but too experimental perhaps...

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

SummerGirl21

No.  It just wouldn't work.  But that's okay.  Not every song has to be a "hit."

iloveit123

I myself would love it to be a single because I would love to see a video for it, and an AWESOME video would really show people this amazing song. But i am pretty sure she wouldn't release it.

It is a beautiful song too, and she just sings it laid back without any vocal tricks. It also has more of a "ballad" feel though i know it still has a beat to it. I could see it being good as the last single if there was one more, but yeah, like i said, wouldn't happen.

VforVendetta

I don't know about it being a single. it's beautiful but too experimental perhaps...

No, ARTPOP cant become a big hit. Stil Od love it to become the final single if the album has many singles...

Battle 4 Ur Life

No, ARTPOP cant become a big hit. Stil Od love it to become the final single if the album has many singles...

If she changes her fortune with this new video, it can happen! I don't want the era to be too long tho, if she is actually releasing act 2. But even if it isn't single I still think she should make a video for ARTPOP cause any video for that song would look cool

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

VforVendetta

If she changes her fortune with this new video, it can happen! I don't want the era to be too long tho, if she is actually releasing act 2. But even if it isn't single I still think she should make a video for ARTPOP cause any video for that song would look cool

:yes:

TSUNAMI

Imagine being in a car and listenig to it while driving. it gives me 'Cant Get U Out My Head' vibes and I think it would slay the radio

Archived