Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Can ARTPOP be a hit?

darkgaga

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

i love it but idk. its a bit hard to understand/connect to for ppl but i get it. general people just arent high brow enough probably :P 

gypsy or s-xxx dreams will do better bc theyre easier to grasp i think 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

It does. It really ****ing does and I'm not being mean. To listen it again I had to foolish myself making me believe that ARTPOP at least has better vocals. :awkney:

And about it being a single. No one understands what the **** she's talking about, not relatable at all.

I honestly cant hear it...

Blue Jeans

Its a song for the fans, it had to grow on me, the Gp(i fcking hate that term) isnt here for it.. LYLALS comparasions, not relatable, a bit boring.. So keep it just as an album gem

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

migamiga

I think it's a great song, especially melody and production-wise. I've played it a couple times at work (a coffee shop on a college campus) and customers have asked me who the artist is because they like the song. I think Gaga's reputation tends to precede her. People like her music. They just need to listen to it blindly

The song is simple and inspiring, so yes. People will say no because they want her to continue doing basic pop and release songs like GUY.

Hell yes. It just needs a quick remix and maybe an acoustic intro, but it would totally work. A lot of Monsters seem pretty delusional about what could be a hit and what wouldn't.

Brooke Hoegan

wow good you're not responsible for choosing the next single

the video should have to contained her real s-x scenes to get people's attention... + already mentioned Love You Like A Love Song comparisons would destroy Gaga's career absolutely... come on Gaga almost admitted she was inspired by that song...

it's a great album gem though and let it stay there...

Jewels n Drugs

i dont think so tbh, and i wouldnt be here for the 'Love You Like A Love Song' comparisons that would happen.

THIS

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

I really don't think so. It's such an amazing, original, and conceptual song, but we all know that's not what the GP wants.

TimisaMonster

No...Her single choices are floppy enough this album era...:fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived