99 members have voted

1. 1. Which song?

• DWUW
    • Venus

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DWUW :shrug: I thought it was gonna become one of her all-time classic songs. It deserved to be.

This and this again, so much :giveup:

inuborg

I don't care about singles (after the album is released) so yea

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

whats camp?

I don't act gay... but I do kiss boys... so i'm not sure if I fall under the half there category

Camp is when you act very feminine

Anyways, you're super hot :ohwell:

They're both the highlights of the album, but in different ways. DWUW is a great anthem whereas Venus is just pure crazy euphoric mindless stupid s-xy fun. But I mean, Venus needs to be a single at some point tbh. Or at the least, get a video. If it doesn't at least get a video, I'm going to be so pressed. Like...SO pressed. It's the most visual song on the album tbh.

MoneyFameSex

Camp is when you act very feminine

Anyways, you're super hot :ohwell:

lol no >.< I'm far from that I actually get very annoyed with feminine guys

and thank you... 

RichAssPiss

For some reason, I have always felt like Do What U Want should have been saved for the first single from Act II. Not sure why.

I learned to love DWUW alot, so i dont mind, but i wished they would have picked first Venus and if it didn't worked, they would still have time to switch to DWUW (katy did the same thing). If they had acted more like professionals, DWUW could've been one of her greatest songs of all time, everyone loved it... but well...  :derpga:

DWUW :shrug: I thought it was gonna become one of her all-time classic songs. It deserved to be.

dis  +  It would've been bigger with a video ..  It's still amazing and a different side of Gags .. I love it.. and It's definitely not safe, especially for Gaga...  A dance track will be more safe when it comes to Gaga than DWUW :rip:  So I hate people that say DWUW was safe ..

sorry for the mess, don't have time for my grammar :d

ActualPatient

I'd rather have Venus as the 1st single... 

So I voted for DWUW.
Anyway, Venus can still be 3rd, 4th

Archived