💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

WATCH NOW: Katy Perry - Dark Horse

Miley

Featured Posts

Golden Gangsta

Gaga has been planning this all along. Katy Patra is flopping on purpose so that Gaga could make her big comeback.

exoskeleton123

Does anyone think she's kind of mocking Gaga at the end when she has the yellow wig? The whole theme of the song is basically how Katy was the underdog and now she's the chart queen. 

E M B A R R A S S I N G

What the HELL was she thinking? I like Katy and I was super excited for this video, because I expected a serious video and not THIS. Ugh.

Kermit the frog

Another attempt at comedic video? Is she afraid of making sth serious so that ppl don't make fun of her or what? 

ryhanna

I'm actually really disappointed because it had so much potential. :noparty: 

It would have been so much better without trying to force humour where it didn't belong… 

I like Dark Horse without Juicy J and video, and the video without DH. The song is so dark and cool, but the video is...Teenage Dream all over again, and it doesn't go with the song. They should've saved Teenage Dream-like video for Roar

Stefani328

Seriously? why so much hate for Katy?

I am not a fan but the video is really great! I am sure if Gaga makes a video like this we would all LOVE it.

Oh, and the special effects were awesome!

I would turn in my stan card.

Desperado

how could people stan for her and her videos?? i dont understand everything is so bad, tacky and childish.If i wanted to see something this childish i would see discovery kids

Katy is really attractive in the video, my bad :wub:

I just love her over the top facial expressions & the excessive use of colours. Well done, Katy-Patra.

• Zilla locked this topic