đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Tbh, it's unfair to cut parts of the show but keep it the same price- reschedule so we get the full show? Anyone else get my twisted logic?

Elizabeth

Tbh, it's unfair to cut parts of the show but keep it the same price- reschedule so we get the full show? Anyone else get my twisted logic?

She doesn't really have time to reschedule in Australia though. The only people in the audience who would've even noticed are the super fans. Every one I've seen tweeting about it said she still was amazing :shrug:

French monster

Hi everyone :)

I'm a French student living in Sydney, and i'm going to see Gaga with a friend tonight at 7.30pm. We've got general admission floor tickets. According to you, when should we arrive in front of the allphonesarena ? We were thinking between 7am and 10am. what do you think ? If we arrive later , do you think we'll still be able to see the show correclty ?

Sorry for my poor English :)

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow (well later actually). And of course can't wait for the show ! 

Guillaume

She doesn't really have time to reschedule in Australia though. The only people in the audience who would've even noticed are the super fans. Every one I've seen tweeting about it said she still was amazing :shrug:

Exactly. Yet again, people on GGD are ignoring the reality of the situation.

Why can't people here be more cognizant of the fact that they're nitpicking. It's unnecessary. Most people probably still had a great time, but fans thousands of miles away behind their computer screens are outraged.

Edited by Rising

I had an awesome time , i don't really care that she missed Judas + Aura because the whole show was insane. The energy , the atmosphere , the crowd just everything about it was amazing , il also be there for tomorrows show

@maikeeb_kills: SHE CUT JUDAS AND AURA AND RAN OFF STAGE FOR TELEPHONE I HOPE NOTHING SERIOUS IS GOING ON CAUSE THAT IS THE LAST THING ID WANT TO SEE

Does he know how to take his caps lock off?  :excuseme:

NewUsername

I'm a French student living in Sydney, and i'm going to see Gaga with a friend tonight at 7.30pm. We've got general admission floor tickets. According to you, when should we arrive in front of the allphonesarena ? We were thinking between 7am and 10am. what do you think ? If we arrive later , do you think we'll still be able to see the show correclty ?

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow (well later actually). And of course can't wait for the show ! 

Guillaume

I'm not from Sydney, so I hope someone from there will answer as well, but that time or even later is more than good I guess

Elizabeth

Guillaume

If you want to get close the barrier and interact with other fans during the day then it'll be fine to go that early. However, based on my own experience and what other people have said, you'll still get a really good spot even if you arrive later :) 

Hope you have a great time :party: 

French monster

If you want to get close the barrier and interact with other fans during the day then it'll be fine to go that early. However, based on my own experience and what other people have said, you'll still get a really good spot even if you arrive later :)

Hope you have a great time :party:

I'm not from Sydney, so I hope someone from there will answer as well, but that time or even later is more than good I guess

Thanks guys ! I do appreciate your help. I'm going to bed now to be ready for the show ! See you tomorrow maybe :)

Glamourpuss

I got pulled out of the front row of the moshpit due to claustrophobia and sickness. Absolutely great.

Awww you poor thing. Hope you're OK.

Hope this doesn't happen to me but I'm a serial fainter. :laughga:

Apparently she is sick? she wasnt on stage for Telephone and she has cut Aura/Judas! Seriously doubting the rumours though, nobody should get their hopes up

Yeah she wasnt in stage for telephone and she cut judas and aura an no new somg was sung as i had been saying since that rumour started that i doubted it would happen. Lets see what happens tonight.

She did sing dope- she looked right at me and smiled at one point during the song. :)

Anyone know if there is anyone in the lmz queue right now for tonight?

I got pulled out of the front row of the moshpit due to claustrophobia and sickness. Absolutely great.

Ong some guy near us passed out too! It was so f*ckin hot in there i thought i w as gonna pass out a couple if times but i was in front of the apz barrier so i crouched down and held on to the barrier in the interludes and then i was a little better. But u get apz tonight so thats awesome! :)

zakroberts

Cant believe she cut Aura cos I had letters to throw. She read one after Bad Romance but the guy had met her before and had a monster pit key, and people were saying he was just a celeb stalker with a bull**** letter which sucked. The show was only just 1 hour 30. But other than that Gaga was incredible, I'm devastated that it's over.