đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Apparently she is sick? she wasnt on stage for Telephone and she has cut Aura/Judas! Seriously doubting the rumours though, nobody should get their hopes up 

Interludicrous

Apparently she is sick? she wasnt on stage for Telephone and she has cut Aura/Judas! Seriously doubting the rumours though, nobody should get their hopes up 

:omg: more cuts?

I wonder what's behind all these cuts, because not a whole lot of content is being added. Hope she's ok.

I wonder what's behind all these cuts, because not a whole lot of content is being added. Hope she's ok.

its not a permanent thing, she is sick and rushing through the show 

nikola

well the cuts were made because she is sick i dont think that they will stay forever

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ViviLittleM

@maikeeb_kills: SHE CUT JUDAS AND AURA AND RAN OFF STAGE FOR TELEPHONE I HOPE NOTHING SERIOUS IS GOING ON CAUSE THAT IS THE LAST THING ID WANT TO SEE

ThatSLAYGUY

I got pulled out of the front row of the moshpit due to claustrophobia and sickness. Absolutely great.

OMG How far into the show?