đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Lara Croft

haha not if you keep going like that....you'll burst before we even get to the show. :P (I'm talking about the emoticon of course). ;)

I'm seriously going to be so amped in the line, I swear.  :flop:

zakroberts

I thought it would be cool for everyone to share their outifts! Mine's pretty basic but here it is, It looked sh!t in photos so I did a video. It does still look better in person though. I did a weird shimmy to try and make the (glued on one by one) rhinestones sparkle but you can't really tell. I'm not sure what else to add hmmm. Any feedback?

http://youtu.be/f5Af6raYaC4

Edited by zakroberts

Lara Croft

I thought it would be cool for everyone to share their outifts! Mine's pretty basic but here it is, It looked sh!t in photos so I did a video. It does still look better in person though. I did a weird shimmy to try and make the (glued on one by one) rhinestones sparkle but you can't really tell. I'm not sure what else to add hmmm. Any feedback?

Omg, I love it. Gonna light up the arena. 

So my heels came today. Good lord I was not expecting the height, or the difficulty. But I will persevere and get myself looking fab for the show.

zakroberts

Omg, I love it. Gonna light up the arena. 

So my heels came today. Good lord I was not expecting the height, or the difficulty. But I will persevere and get myself looking fab for the show.

Pics sis?

I originally had a light-up LED neckpiece, but I'm considering others in the pit and I'm not wearing it because lights ruin their experience. 

Lara Croft

Pics sis?

I'll post pictures when I have the full outfit ready. Don't want to spoil things.  :fan:

...that should be tomorrow anyway.

Edited by parazombie

zakroberts

I originally had a light-up LED neckpiece, but I'm considering others in the pit and I'm not wearing it because lights ruin their experience. 

I will most likely have mine turned off most of the night, just thought the idea was cool.

Does anyone have any recommendations about getting to meet Lady Gaga in Sydney. Like how do people know when she's out at clubs etc. I have scheduled myself off work the entire time she's here... So that hopefully I get a chance to meet her. Is there someone I can follow on Twitter or something. I just don't know how people always know where to go to find her... And I want to be prepared to be wherever she goes during that time.

zakroberts

I got my email for LMZ! :party:

OMG just checked and I got mine too. Just hit me how close it is now, just over a week away!!!!!!!!

Edited by zakroberts

zakroberts

I'm confused about all the times in the email/on the website. What does it mean by "Outer doors 5.30pm"?

Edited by zakroberts

I'm confused about all the times in the email/on the website. What does it mean by "Outer doors 5.30pm"?

Don't worry about those times. Just follow the instructions etc at the location and it'll be fine.