💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

8myh3art

Wow really? I looked yesterday and thought A reserve was sold out!

Yeah it said it was, same with general admission, cos my sister was tryna get general admission and she couldn't! It's really weird!

My tickets came!!!!  :party: Im so happy and excited!

Yay congrats! :D So exciting!

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Yay congrats! I'm hoping mine will come tomorrow as we had a holiday here today.

Yeah they should come tomorrow! 

8myh3art

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/showtickets.aspx?sh=LADYGAGA14&v=RLA&p=ERLA2014847

Uhhhh did they add more tickets? Because Melbourne was the best-selling show in Aus with many sections that were sold out and now only ARTPOP Zone is sold out. I can't think of anything else besides them adding more tickets?

I was thinking maybe they split the VIP tickets into the normal sections so they'd sell cos they weren't selling!

Edited by 8myh3art

Arturo

I was thinking maybe they split the VIP tickets into the normal sections so they'd sell cos they weren't selling!

Oh well now it makes it look like the shows are selling poorly :deadbanana:

amyinwonderland

If I paid for a vip section and they're now available without a package I'll be pissed.

I can't check the ticketek site because of katy perry and her FIVE Melbourne shows :/

8myh3art

If I paid for a vip section and they're now available without a package I'll be pissed.

I can't check the ticketek site because of katy perry and her FIVE Melbourne shows :/

Yeah she's killing it! A little bit of promo makes all the difference!

Damnnnnn they added tickets.

Katy has 6 shows now, beating out Beyoncé and Gaga's 5 at Rod Laver. Melbourne what have we done  :toofunny:

I wish they'd add second dates in Melbourne & Sydney. I honestly think it would do the tour good, the re-announcing may have another album sales effect, and at the very least she can go home with $3M from Sydney and Melbourne, and $1M+ from Perth and Brisbane. She could probably afford to add an Adelaide date too. I mean, how wrong could it go? The tour should gain steam as she travels, and it looks like we have a couple exciting things in store. 

Assuming she's sold 34k~ tickets nationwide, it'd be an 81% drop from last time. If she sells out all the dates, it'll still be a 71% decline. Noooooo.

Edited by Griffin