Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Awesome Guys! Im so excited, got a countdown timer haha @amyinwonderland yeah there actually not that different at all haha Great seats though! Funnily enough i didn't even know we get the VIP laminate till my mum told me... and i didn't believe her at first LOL 

UPDATE: @gagasnip literally the same situation as me, no joke!

Edited by henickgaga

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

Yeah it's heartbreaking, I didn't think they would sell so quickly,I'll have to camp out at her hotel if I ever want to meet her and hope for the best.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Yeah it's heartbreaking, I didn't think they would sell so quickly,I'll have to camp out at her hotel if I ever want to meet her and hope for the best.

Im doing that too  :party:

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I'm so sad there's actually better seats available now than the ones I bought. .. arghhh why must I keep looking :/

Yeah i found for the sydney date that theres actually standing tickets available now but it doesn't really bother me cause i feel like sitting this time ,i was dead after standing in the monster pitt but totally worth it!

amyinwonderland

Yeah my friend pointed out there won't be a great deal of difference between row c and row h so i'll stop whinging :P

I'd love to see some promo for gaga around! I saw a bus shelter ad for katy perry today I'd looooove to see an Artrave one!

Yeah my friend pointed out there won't be a great deal of difference between row c and row h so i'll stop whinging :P

I'd love to see some promo for gaga around! I saw a bus shelter ad for katy perry today I'd looooove to see an Artrave one!

Yeah i agree, its crazy, i haven't seen one advertisement at all, and every time that i mention to somebody that I'm going to see Gaga, nobody has a clue she's even coming. This is why her shows aren't sold out here!

komronjoel

Yeah i agree, its crazy, i haven't seen one advertisement at all, and every time that i mention to somebody that I'm going to see Gaga, nobody has a clue she's even coming. This is why her shows aren't sold out here!

Not true, every time I get in the car and the radio is on (rarely) I hear the ad for artRAVE

Not true, every time I get in the car and the radio is on (rarely) I hear the ad for artRAVE

Did i say you've never seen an advertisement? IIIIII (ME) have not seen an advertisement!

And the amount of people that listen to the radio is minimal compared to that of tv!

komronjoel

Did i say you've never seen an advertisement? IIIIII (ME) have not seen an advertisement!

And the amount of people that listen to the radio is minimal compared to that of tv!

Calm down mate

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I think i'm Gaga's promoter cause every one i know knows about ARTPOP and the tour because of me, you can thank me later ;)

Edited by henickgaga

amyinwonderland

^hahaha I was thinking today there's more advertising on my Facebook than I've seen anywhere :p

I'm sure it will get better!