💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Oh your going to both? Awesome!!

Yeah I honestly have no idea how I got it, i tried both presales and couldn't get one, so today I had my mum and my best friend both on their phones, me on my phone and my comp. and luckily somehow got one!

Yay! I'm so happy to hear that you got a M&G!

Me and my friend tried really hard at all the pre sales and general public sales but couldn't get one :( hopefully she'll announce more shows and I'll get another opportunity. I'm going seeing her in Sydney and Melbourne, early entry GA so I can't complain.

You better post all about your M&G :) I want to hear all about it!

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

Yay! I'm so happy to hear that you got a M&G!

Me and my friend tried really hard at all the pre sales and general public sales but couldn't get one :( hopefully she'll announce more shows and I'll get another opportunity. I'm going seeing her in Sydney and Melbourne, early entry GA so I can't complain.

You better post all about your M&G :) I want to hear all about it!

Oh thanks so much!

I'm bummed to hear you didn't get one, hopefully she will do some more dates cos I wanted to go again, cos I don't think I'll be completely focused that night lol.

If she does another show hopefully u can get one, I'll be crossing my fingers!! :P

I missed out on good seats too. She'll definitely do more shows right? She's never done one show in Melbourne from what I remember.

I missed out on good seats too. She'll definitely do more shows right? She's never done one show in Melbourne from what I remember.

Nah never, she did 2 shows for the Monster Ball and 5 for the btwb!

But i just realised like in every city in US/Europe she's only doing one show, like even in NY she's only doing one show! The only place she's doing multiples is London and Paris! :/

amyinwonderland

How bizarre :/

I had a moment today when I remembered the stage designfor BTWB and got reeeeaaaally excited for the Art rave!!

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Nah never, she did 2 shows for the Monster Ball and 5 for the btwb!

But i just realised like in every city in US/Europe she's only doing one show, like even in NY she's only doing one show! The only place she's doing multiples is London and Paris! :/

It would be weird if she doesn't add more shows but if she does, be prepared for them to be announced out of nowhere

It would be weird if she doesn't add more shows but if she does, be prepared for them to be announced out of nowhere

I wouldn't expect it. There's not enough demand.

Or she could add a second Melb/Syd date, and do some promo

It's just so sad for somebody to do promo a few weeks after the tickets go on sale :toofunny:

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I wouldn't expect it. There's not enough demand.

Or she could add a second Melb/Syd date, and do some promo

It's just so sad for somebody to do promo a few weeks after the tickets go on sale 

Very true! 

Edited by henickgaga

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Out of curiosity what tickets did everyone get and what sale did you buy them in? For Melbourne i bought reserve A and for Sydney i bought The Hot Seat Package in the LM pre-sale.

amyinwonderland

I bought Hot Seat package in Melbourne and got them through LM presale.

I'm starting to think hot seat tix aren't a great deal different to reserve A seats except for the merchandise. ... And we all know I bought that pack for the commemorative VIP laminate :D