💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Yeah that was my thought too - try to catch her when she left for the show....but I expect there will be lots of people there. Well I hope to meet some of you anyway....and we'll see what happens. :)

A lot of the fans will be in line hopefully so the odds will be better, hopefully if she does come out everybody else can stay calm and not spook her security again.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

A lot of the fans will be in line hopefully so the odds will be better, hopefully if she does come out everybody else can stay calm and not spook her security again.

Yeah - I guess that's always the big factor.....if everyone goes batsh*t crazy then of course she's not gonna stay....

It's 8.30 and I've just finished my shirt ... would have done it last night but ended up having a big one, which means I'll probably be sleeping in the line lmao.

It's 8.30 and I've just finished my shirt ... would have done it last night but ended up having a big one, which means I'll probably be sleeping in the line lmao.

lmao have fun then. I'm still working on my jacket for tomorrow.....well I may wear it tonight too but only half done. :dies:

PrinceGaga

Do the merchandise stands accept eftpos? Or only cash? CANT BELIEVE ITS TONIGHT OMG

Edited by PrinceGaga

amyinwonderland

Somechick I just saw you have seats for tonight's show, where abouts are you? :)

I'm going a bit plain tonight but color matching it with the ARTPOP artrave colors.

(Woke up and thought to myself "why the **** are my nails fluro pink? Oh yeah...)

Do the merchandise stands accept eftpos? Or only cash? CANT BELIEVE ITS TONIGHT OMG

they should do. I paid by credit card for my I&V shirt in Perth. :)

Somechick I just saw you have seats for tonight's show, where abouts are you? :)

I'm going a bit plain tonight but color matching it with the ARTPOP artrave colors.

(Woke up and thought to myself "why the **** are my nails fluro pink? Oh yeah...)

I'm in section 20, row K...you?

I was gonna get my nails done in fluro colours, but since it was raining in Perth I decided to get a MANiCURE there but they didn't have any fluro polish and I don't wanna wreck my nails with fake nails because my nails are actually nice. lol So I got my thumb and little finger purple and the middle three fingers on each hand are clear and I got them to write "ART" on one side and "POP" on the other. :)

That is going to look amaaazing! Photos when they're done! :)

I'm in section 1 row h (....I think!)

They are done, but I don't have anyone to take a photo for me. lol and I cant take it myself of my hands. lol

Oh, not near me then. :(

maybe I can ask someone before the show to take a pic of my nails. hahaha

OMG - this jacket is gonna be the death of me!