💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

jojo Freud

Im so sorry if this has been answered already in this thread, but where is gaga staying?

amyinwonderland

No I was there earlier today. Chatted with a few other monsters who were friendly. I left before gaga came out though.

Anyone going to the hotel tonight?

I was there!! Just missed her when she left, she was mobbed though and went quickly. When she retuned most fans were around the side, but there were 4 at entrance who met her!!

Peter basically said that she will not stop as long as this one group of fans are there (who are pretty much always there) which really sucks for the rest of us :(

Hoping to see some of Melbourne in the morning, going back to the hotel in the arvo and racing to the arena to make LMZ check in :D

amyinwonderland

Oh that's harsh about that one group!

I like your plans for tomorrow :) I'm still not sure what time I'm getting in.

Been checking tickets and you can get 10x in a row just at the back of A reserve.

I'm starting to get nervous about going alone. I just have to relax and remember we're all there to see Gaga ♡

@ali we were there and met her. Amy and sarah? Her security basically said if those guys were there she wouldnt come out. Are you ga? We should meet up!!

@ali we were there and met her. Amy and sarah? Her security basically said if those guys were there she wouldnt come out. Are you ga? We should meet up!!

Pretty sure I met you tonight! I'm the guy you were talking to out front with the denim jacket :P

Yes you went up to our room right? Messy room?Or his friend?

Guessing I'm the other guy cos I didn't go up to your room haha. Was that the guy with the Koons balls on his shirt? We ended up running around the CBD trying to find a maccas :laughga: I have LMZ not GA, so can still stay at the hotel and get a good spot :)

I wasn't there tonight coz henick said he saw her already before I left work, and I thought she was going in to the hotel, but it appears she was going out for dinner. Thinking about going tomorrow arvo though. Anyone in for a meet up :)

Yeah ali; yup was koons tshirt ball guys lol. But was awesome meeting everyone. Was a great night and I am so blessed to have met her!!

I wasn't there tonight coz henick said he saw her already before I left work, and I thought she was going in to the hotel, but it appears she was going out for dinner. Thinking about going tomorrow arvo though. Anyone in for a meet up :)

Yeah I'll hopefully be at Park Hyatt from 1:30 ish until a bit before show time. Hopefully catch her for sound check, or as she is leaving for the show. From what I have seen, she has only been using the main entrance which is the same as she did in Perth. A whole bunch of fans missed out tonight bc we were waiting around the side :laughga:

Yeah I'll hopefully be at Park Hyatt from 1:30 ish until a bit before show time. Hopefully catch her for sound check, or as she is leaving for the show. From what I have seen, she has only been using the main entrance which is the same as she did in Perth. A whole bunch of fans missed out tonight bc we were waiting around the side :laughga:

Yeah that was my thought too - try to catch her when she left for the show....but I expect there will be lots of people there. Well I hope to meet some of you anyway....and we'll see what happens. :)