Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

You can pm me yours if you like :)

I'm sure they we'll be, otherwise i don't think there would be a second show haha

Done. :)

I think the first show will be fairly full....second show...well I think there will be some clever curtaining at the back tbh. ;) But i sure as heck won't care. ;)

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Done. :)

I think the first show will be fairly full....second show...well I think there will be some clever curtaining at the back tbh. ;) But i sure as heck won't care. ;)

Haha yeah i'm thinking the same, the less people the more Gaga you have to yourself haha

Haha yeah i'm thinking the same, the less people the more Gaga you have to yourself haha

lol true....if GA is not packed I may even go out of APZ and dance some on the floor. :)

xoxoJohnnyGaga

lol true....if GA is not packed I may even go out of APZ and dance some on the floor. :)

haha i don't see why not, own that GA floor! :staymad:

xoxoJohnnyGaga

lol Only if there's room. ;)

I'm hoping there is for you haha but I've noticed in videos and pictures that the back of the GA has so much free space and everyone is squished together in the front lol :toofunny:

I'm hoping there is for you haha but I've noticed in videos and pictures that the back of the GA has so much free space and everyone is squished together in the front lol :toofunny:

Yeah, but usually when I'm in GA I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of the crush.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Yeah, but usually when I'm in GA I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of the crush.

How many artRAVE's have u had GA for so far?

xoxoJohnnyGaga

2 - MSG and LA.

Awesome! I've always wanted to see Gaga at MSG or at least another Country but never been overseas yet haha

Edited by henickgaga

Awesome! I've always wanted to see Gaga at MSG or at least another Country but never been overseas yet haha

MSG was the first time I have done GA at a show since I saw Bon Jovi when I was 14/15. It was a little stressful, but I had great fun. Especially being her home town and the friend I went with - it was his birthday that day!

I have been overseas far too much. ;) But I love to travel, and this year I get to combine travel and Gaga... :)

For those planning to stalk, I can 100% confirm that she will not be returning to the Crown hotel in Perth after the Wednesday night show, she will be headed straight for Melbourne. 

So she should arrive first thing Thursday morning 

Can I join u guys this weekend?

xoxoJohnnyGaga

MSG was the first time I have done GA at a show since I saw Bon Jovi when I was 14/15. It was a little stressful, but I had great fun. Especially being her home town and the friend I went with - it was his birthday that day!

I have been overseas far too much. ;) But I love to travel, and this year I get to combine travel and Gaga... :)

That is so cool! That is one of my dreams to see Gaga overseas but this is a little achievement for me to travel to another state to see her so that's really exciting alone for me  :) 

Sure, the more the better! :)

For those planning to stalk, I can 100% confirm that she will not be returning to the Crown hotel in Perth after the Wednesday night show, she will be headed straight for Melbourne. 

So she should arrive first thing Thursday morning 

How do you know this? :p

Sure. :)

That is so cool! That is one of my dreams to see Gaga overseas but this is a little achievement for me to travel to another state to see her so that's really exciting alone for me  :)

Small steps. ;) At least you're coming to another state. That's cool too!