๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

glockenpop

I'm concerned how empty my show is going to be. (I'm going on the Sunday)

I want to get that full audience rave experience. :(

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

Won't be going anymore. My grandmother passed away quite suddenly yesterday & the funeral is next Saturday in Sydney.ย 

ย 

Wasn't meant to be. Have fun everyone :)

ย 

So sorry to hear :( all our thoughts will be with you :hug:

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Won't be going anymore. My grandmother passed away quite suddenly yesterday & the funeral is next Saturday in Sydney.ย 

ย 

Wasn't meant to be. Have fun everyone :)

I'm so sorry, we are all here for you :hug:

I'm concerned how empty my show is going to be. (I'm going on the Sunday)

I want to get that full audience rave experience. :(

Hopefully GA will be fairly full....that's really all you need for the rave experience. ;)

:omgexcited: Just booked in to get my make up done next Sunday!

ย 

Waiting for pics of her in Australia!

ย 

There are no pics of her on Twitter yet! I keep refreshing #WelcomeToAustraliaGaga every 3 secondsย  :P

There are no pics of her on Twitter yet! I keep refreshing #WelcomeToAustraliaGaga every 3 secondsย  :P

eww I don't use twitter. But I'm sure once there are pics someone will post them on here anyway. ;)

Aaah! It's real now, we're on the same landmass. Seriously cannot wait for next Saturday. I'm gonna be getting there around 10 or 11 with some friends. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain on the day while we're lined up, hey?

ย 

Very excited to share the experience with all the enthusiastic people that have been posting here :)

Oh yeah I hope it won't rain for you guys. When I went to my BTWB show it was pouring down as my friend and I walked from the car and we got there just in time to see everyone in GA starting to go in - they must have been soaked. :(

Edited by somechick

Aaah! It's real now, we're on the same landmass. Seriously cannot wait for next Saturday. I'm gonna be getting there around 10 or 11 with some friends. Fingers crossed it doesn't rain on the day while we're lined up, hey?

ย 

Very excited to share the experience with all the enthusiastic people that have been posting here :)

Me, my aunty and my 2 cousins are going on the floor, and we're aiming to get there at 6pm. We don't care where we get on the floor. I'm finding it hard to deal with the fact that the first Melbourne show is only 6 days away!!!!ย  :excited2:

xoxoJohnnyGaga

No idea - but last time it was Hyatt right?

Not sure but that's what i read somewhere, i think she stays at the same place in Sydney too

Not sure but that's what i read somewhere, i think she stays at the same place in Sydney too

She is staying at the same place in Perth again, but then there's really not much choice there. Hyatt is pretty convenient for RLA though.