❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

jojo Freud

you got row U in the first mins of presale? :redface: It's sounding like they started selling from the back of the lower section in Melb then coz I bought my Melb ticket after work on the first day of presale....at like 8pm or so and presale started at midday I think) and i got row K....

Yeh it started at mid day, I was hoping so some nice tickets, NOPE 

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

somechick

Katy has those sold out shows because of promo, telstra sponsorship, sunrise, tv performances and coming to Australia.

Yeah people know she's coming. I remember just before I moved and was still driving to the station in the mornings I would always hear ads on the radio about Katy's shows....not that I could tell you when she's gonna be in Australia, but I knew she's coming.

Yeh it started at mid day, I was hoping so some nice tickets, NOPE 

tbh though it's not a bad seat though - even though row U sounds bad. You will get a great view of all the effects with the lights and confetti. I mean yeah I'm sure you wanted to be closer to Gagz but I sat in the upper section in Vegas and I was worried that it'd be a terrible seat but it was a really nice view.

jojo Freud

Yeah people know she's coming. I remember just before I moved and was still driving to the station in the mornings I would always hear ads on the radio about Katy's shows....not that I could tell you when she's gonna be in Australia, but I knew she's coming.

This is what gaga needed especially because this era wasnt very successful here 

somechick

This is what gaga needed especially because this era wasnt very successful here 

Yeah. Like no one at my work even knows Gaga is coming. Or at least they didn't until I said I was going to Sydney with a friend for one of her shows. lol I guess because the album didn't do great here they decided against spending much money on promo for the tour, but that seems kinda odd, especially if you're adding extra shows when the first ones aren't even sold out (not complaining though coz I know a few of us on here got APZ for 2nd Melb or Syd shows). ;)

jojo Freud

Yeah. Like no one at my work even knows Gaga is coming. Or at least they didn't until I said I was going to Sydney with a friend for one of her shows. lol I guess because the album didn't do great here they decided against spending much money on promo for the tour, but that seems kinda odd, especially if you're adding extra shows when the first ones aren't even sold out (not complaining though coz I know a few of us on here got APZ for 2nd Melb or Syd shows). ;)

It is a bit odd. When the second shows were announced I was honestly expected something to happen promo wise like her coming here but nope

somechick

It is a bit odd. When the second shows were announced I was honestly expected something to happen promo wise like her coming here but nope

I was really surprised that they even did announce the second shows because ticket sales weren't that good, and then suddenly the first melb and syd shows were "sold out" and we were all like "there is no way in hell those shows are sold out!" Unfortunately we were right, although the first Sydney one seems to be getting close to being sold out. And yeah if you're gonna announce more shows when the first aren't even sold out then you would think doing some promo would be a good idea. I dunno, i think they are trying to save money by not doing the promo because they aren't gonna make much from the Aussie shows this time, but then if they did promo they could make some more money....so I guess they just decided to go with barely there promo and hope that when she arrives in Aus people will buy tickets.

Alijandro

You should be easy enough to find in that whole crowd of 20 GA people. :dies:

Kind of glad I didn't get APZ now, because there will be greater odds of being picked for backstage than not being picked at this rate :laughga: 

8myh3art

You should be easy enough to find in that whole crowd of 20 GA people. :dies:

Lmao literally, me, my sister and my 3 friends will be the entire GA!

Kind of glad I didn't get APZ now, because there will be greater odds of being picked for backstage than not being picked at this rate :laughga:

Yeah i reckon i should write a letter to throw up second night lol my chances are about 1 in 10 lol