💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I still haven't seen any promo. I'm clearly not in the right areas. :noparty:

I hear radio ads... and i get so excited, especially during the Bad Romance portion of the ad (fav song) :rockstar:

Edited by henickgaga

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

somechick

I hear radio ads... and i get so excited, especially during the Bad Romance portion of the ad (fav song) :rockstar:

I don't own a radio.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I don't own a radio.

Ive also seen posters, but they get taken down really quickly but i get so excited once again when i see then haha xD

somechick

Ive also seen posters, but they get taken down really quickly but i get so excited once again when i see then haha xD

Who is taking them down ffs? :dies: Or are people stealing them? I would tbh. lol I did it in Greece once for a friend for the basketball.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Who is taking them down ffs? :dies: Or are people stealing them? I would tbh. lol I did it in Greece once for a friend for the basketball.

HAHA i would love to take them!! But i don't see the point in them being put up if there literally going to be taken down the day after lol

somechick

HAHA i would love to take them!! But i don't see the point in them being put up if there literally going to be taken down the day after lol

Yeah that is really dumb, which is why I thought maybe someone(s) stealing them. Otherwise it makes no sense at all. People said they have seen them on the buses here, but I haven't yet. :(

jojo Freud

I dont think they've been taken down, its more probable that other posters were stuck over the top

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Yeah that is really dumb, which is why I thought maybe someone(s) stealing them. Otherwise it makes no sense at all. People said they have seen them on the buses here, but I haven't yet. :(

Yeah neither have i :( tbh i have a feeling promo will start a week before the shows

somechick

Yeah neither have i :( tbh i have a feeling promo will start a week before the shows

I kinda think that's too little too late, but we'll see I guess. Hope she sells some more tix for Perth, Bris and the 2 x second shows.

hickeyminaj

Does anyone know if we get to buy merch before the show? I really wanna get the SLAY, YAAAS and swinefest tees  (I'm lmz) 

Arturo

Has anyone seen that the ticket prices have actually increased?!

Like wth are they thinking??

By like $4? :flop:

limcong96

I'm selling my LMZ tickets for the 24th August show coz I can't make it on that day due to unforeseen circumstances T_T
So does anybody wanna buy them or know anybody who wants to buy them? 
I'm thinking of selling them at AUD300 (price is negotiable I guess) and yes I know they're available on Ticketek as well but yea I'm selling them cheaper than face value so yep...