Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

jojo Freud

My dp? Is that my avi? (the Judascorn)?

BTW, went out shopping this morning, walking around the city....I didn't see any promo in Melb. :noparty:

WTF with the promo, apparently it was meant to be on buses and some posters what the hell. Honestly, all the promo I've seen one buses so far has been for that movie s-x tape

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

somechick

WTF with the promo, apparently it was meant to be on buses and some posters what the hell. Honestly, all the promo I've seen one buses so far has been for that movie s-x tape

Well it's Satruday so I didn't see too many buses tbh. But I was on Lonsdale st and that's one of the main bus routes....maybe on Monday I'll check it out when more buses will be running. Wonder where these posters are meant to be though?

jojo Freud

Well it's Satruday so I didn't see too many buses tbh. But I was on Lonsdale st and that's one of the main bus routes....maybe on Monday I'll check it out when more buses will be running. Wonder where these posters are meant to be though?

Well I know that they sometimes also put ads in and on melbourne trains (I travel on them like daily) so MAYBE if this promo is actually happening we might see some promo there. It would be good to get promo posters outside flinders street (maybe those electrical signs) and southern cross. 

EDIT: I would also LOVE to see those Livenation preview things run on tv and websites like youtube 

Edited by guymonster1

monster.sam

All 5 btwb shows sold out for Melbourne, i went to the last one and tickets sold out ON THE DAY

I reckon this will be a similar deal, anyhow im going to the saturday night show so whatever, i know shes gonna slay

tumblr_n2f3htWKxA1tufgd1o1_500.gif

somechick

All 5 btwb shows sold out for Melbourne, i went to the last one and tickets sold out ON THE DAY

I reckon this will be a similar deal, anyhow im going to the saturday night show so whatever, i know shes gonna slay

tumblr_n2f3htWKxA1tufgd1o1_500.gif

Yes, but the other 4 were sold out well before the day. I went to the 4th one and I bought tix on the second day of sale and the best available was row MM!

The first Melb show *may* sell out on the day, but I don't think there is any chance of the second show selling out....same with Sydney.

monster.sam

Yes, but the other 4 were sold out well before the day. I went to the 4th one and I bought tix on the second day of sale and the best available was row MM!

The first Melb show *may* sell out on the day, but I don't think there is any chance of the second show selling out....same with Sydney.

Hmm yeah true.. Well im in no way bracing myself like i was with the madness of the btwb..

That 12 hour wait was painful, Im thinking i might get to the stadium around 4ish and hopefully get an awesome spot on the floor  :haha:

Do you have any idea what time you reckon the line will get crazy long?

How early are people planning on lining up this time?? I lined up about 17 hours for the BTWB and was so wrecked & tired there's no way I can do it again! I'm hoping the GA floor is really open like a dancefloor so you can move around etc!

Edited by fairyts

somechick

Hmm yeah true.. Well im in no way bracing myself like i was with the madness of the btwb..

That 12 hour wait was painful, Im thinking i might get to the stadium around 4ish and hopefully get an awesome spot on the floor  :haha:

Do you have any idea what time you reckon the line will get crazy long?

Yeah, I don't think it's necessary to wait all day to get a good spot. The two GA shows I've been to in the USA (NYC and LA), there was roughly 100-200 in the line up until lunch time and then it started to get much longer, but honestly, people have their spots picked out, but there is still so many gaps left that are also good spots that you can still usually get something good even if you don't queue all day.

somechick

How early are people planning on lining up this time?? I lined up about 17 hours for the BTWB and was so wrecked & tired there's no way I can do it again! I'm hoping the GA floor is really open like a dancefloor so you can move around etc!

For this tour, it's totally pointless queueing for so long. I mean the shows I went to, we queued from 5am in NYC and 6:30am in LA but I still don't think it was necessary to queue so long. We got the spots we wanted, but like people who came in way after us still ended up standing around us so it's just a big mash.

I think the first Melb show GA will be pretty full because it's almost sold out (it says limited availability on ticketek) but the second night as it looks right now there should be some more room - not sure if it will sell out. For my experience - NYC was packed as - I had NO room to move and people were jumping on me and my feet all night. LA I had a little more room - could dance a little but not properly. But it all depends where you stand. If you stand on the edges then yeah there will be more room. If you wanna stand somewhere between the main stage and the ARTPOP Zone then you're likely to have less room coz everyone tries to squeeze in there (since it's the best spots). :)

Edited by somechick

Really!! Thank god - that makes me feel so much more relaxed about it! Lining up that long just takes everything out of you! It won't be as mad as the BTWB anyway considering it hasn't even sold out yet, what's happened to all the aussie monsters!!!

Was GA fairly open and are you able to move around and dance?!

Edited by fairyts

somechick

Really!! Thank god - that makes me feel so much more relaxed about it! What time did you get there? Lining up that long just takes everything out of you! It won't be as mad as the BTWB anyway considering it hasn't even sold out yet, what's happened to all the aussie monsters!!!

Was GA fairly open and are you able to move around and dance?!

See my post above. ;) I'm assuming you only just saw my post to sam and not the one where I quoted you. :)

Thanks for your response! That's good to hear because I really don't want to line up all day!! You're so lucky you got to see her in the US too! Does gaga move everywhere over the stage equally?? Flying in from Adelaide on the Saturday.. Do you reckon I have a chance at a half decent spot lining up at 3-4pm?

Thanks sorry, i'm typing on my phone and by the time i finish there are already responses haha. Cheers 'somechick' :)

Edited by fairyts

somechick

Thanks for your response! That's good to hear because I really don't want to line up all day!! You're so lucky you got to see her in the US too! Does gaga move everywhere over the stage equally?? Flying in from Adelaide on the Saturday.. Do you reckon I have a chance at a half decent spot lining up at 3-4pm?

Thanks sorry, i'm typing on my phone and by the time i finish there are already responses haha. Cheers 'somechick' :)

Yeah, she moves around a lot. She spend most time on either the middle runway or the main stage. You should still be able to get something decent if you turn up at 3-4pm. :)