💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Alijandro

I found it, but there is no code, it's just a link from the email and it recognises who you are, so if I sent you my email it's think you were me I guess. When I clicked on the link already it said "Hi Sarah" and it took my to the ticketek site. But if you change your prefs (make sure you have concerts and big names selected) and your state then you should get the email. I did it one night and I had the email the next morning, so it might still work!

Ok thanks :) it has the pre-sale listed (with the time) as an online presale, so I am assuming its open to anybody online with no code required. Thanks heaps for checking

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

somechick

Ok thanks :) it has the pre-sale listed (with the time) as an online presale, so I am assuming its open to anybody online with no code required. Thanks heaps for checking

Yeah I guess if you just sign into your account it should be OK. I mean there was for sure no code in the email.

neilneophytou

Last week there were still tickets available for the first show - now its saying they're sold out. Seems strange?

Blake

Last week there were still tickets available for the first show - now its saying they're sold out. Seems strange?

It's because the show is now sold out? :laughga:

somechick

It's because the show is now sold out? :laughga:

Yeah I really don't think it is....watch them put more tickets up for sale closer to the date for the first show which are just the unsold ones from before. lol

Alijandro

So they removed the AP zone option 10 mins before the presale even started :smh: general sale it is then 

somechick

That sucks. I wasnt sure if theyd have any tix for tickektek presale since there i so few for apz. Sending lots of good luck to you for monday though.

Andrew

I don't see this extra show selling very well ..... 

Last tour she sold out 5 shows at Rod Laver, now she's struggling to sell 2. What happened to Gaga in Australia?

8myh3art

I don't see this extra show selling very well .....

Last tour she sold out 5 shows at Rod Laver, now she's struggling to sell 2. What happened to Gaga in Australia?

Yeah its crazy! I don't think it will either! Was pretty surprised they opened another show!

Like I know she's lost some popularity here but I really put it down to promo, cos the majority of people don't even know she's coming here! The only advertisement I've seen is just on radio, and that's minimal, haven't seen one commercial, poster or anything, just wish someone from her camp would notice and actually do something about it! Like it makes no sense to me!

They can send me some posters and I'll bloody put em up even lol

Edited by 8myh3art

somechick

Yeah its crazy! I don't think it will either! Was pretty surprised they opened another show!

Like I know she's lost some popularity here but I really put it down to promo, cos the majority of people don't even know she's coming here! The only advertisement I've seen is just on radio, and that's minimal, haven't seen one commercial, poster or anything, just wish someone from her camp would notice and actually do something about it! Like it makes no sense to me!

There was something in MX two days this week - a 1/3 page ad but it was for the Amex presale and it didn't have any other on sale dates if I remember right - but I guess if people saw it and wanted to go they could look it up on Ticketek. But yeah it'll be interesting to see how the two new shows added sell on Monday when they go on sale to the GP. I've decided to go to the second Sydney show too because I'm crazy but I can't decide if I want a seat or GA/LMZ.

Andrew

There was something in MX two days this week - a 1/3 page ad but it was for the Amex presale and it didn't have any other on sale dates if I remember right - but I guess if people saw it and wanted to go they could look it up on Ticketek. But yeah it'll be interesting to see how the two new shows added sell on Monday when they go on sale to the GP. I've decided to go to the second Sydney show too because I'm crazy but I can't decide if I want a seat or GA/LMZ.

I have been seeing some posters up around the CBD advertising the second show. Don't think it will do much though!

Gaga simply isn't as popular as she once was in Australia. Look at the ARTPOP sales here, I work for a music retailer, and I can tell you first hand that they weren't that great. It's sad .... 

I have been seeing some posters up around the CBD advertising the second show. Don't think it will do much though!

Gaga simply isn't as popular as she once was in Australia. Look at the ARTPOP sales here, I work for a music retailer, and I can tell you first hand that they weren't that great. It's sad .... 

Yeah... ARTPOP has yet to go gold (<35000). Born This Way went 2x platinum (210000>x>140000)

somechick

Where have you seen posters in the CBD? Do you remember what streets? Got any in your shop that I could have one of? ;)

Yeah... ARTPOP has yet to go gold (<35000). Born This Way went 2x platinum (210000>x>140000)

Wow I didn't realise the sales were that bad. :redface:

Andrew

Where have you seen posters in the CBD? Do you remember what streets? Got any in your shop that I could have one of? ;)

Wow I didn't realise the sales were that bad. :redface:

We did receive a massive ARTPOP cardboard poster that my boss claimed :P 

And I'm pretty sure I saw some advertising the new show around Swinburne Uni in Hawthorn.