💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

somechick

Unfortunately I dont have 3k in the bank to start off with XD but if anybody is selling i will buy :P

has anybody received their presale code email yet? I saw one in another thread, assuming its the same for every show again? 

lol neither do I - but I could move some money on to my credit card. haha

Yes, and yes it's the same. Like it was for the other presale. lol

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

AdemWithAnE

lol those of us who are only planning to go by themselves should try for 2 APZ tix and then sell it to someone in here (at cost). lol I would do that if it meant someone in here could go too. :)

I totally would if my credit card had more than a 2k limit on it! I barely got the approval for this one as it was hahahaha!!

I joined the events and still haven't received my email for the password... 

Edited by AdemWithAnE

somechick

I totally would if my credit card had more than a 2k limit on it! I barely got the approval for this one as it was hahahaha!!

I joined the events and still haven't received my email for the password... 

lol mine only has a $2k limit too but I can transfer some of my savings in there if I want. lol

Well you know what it is anyway so... ;)

monsterjordy

Make sure you guys check your spam folders, thats where my password was!

Good luck to you guys tomorrow morning! :)

AdemWithAnE

Make sure you guys check your spam folders, thats where my password was!

Good luck to you guys tomorrow morning! :)

Thank you, mine was in the Spam folder, silly gmail.

I have never been more nervous in all of my life.

Alijandro

Ahh 1 hr 10 mins!! going to go to uni to use the internet there as I dont trust my home one XD Good luck to everybody, will hopefully get to meet some of you in the ARTPOP zone (if I get there haha) 

AdemWithAnE

Alijandro am so sorry to hear you missed out :(

I have some good news on my end - I GOT THE APZ TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 I HAD TO GO SIT IN MY CAR AFTER I GOT THE TICKET SO I COULD SCREAM - I AM STILL A SHAKING MESS AND DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO FOCUS ON WORK FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. I fully had to LEAVE MY DESK SO I COULD GO SCREAM IN THE CAR AFTER I GOT IT.

Sorry I'm waffling on, I just can't believe it's happened! I prayed and begged that I would get it - thank you to 8myh3art for suggesting the mobile site because that's how I got the ticket!!

Alijandro I REALLY REALLY HOPE you get one for general sale. Are you going to try the Live Nation presale on Friday I think it is? You will TOTALLY get a ticket I just know it <3

Alijandro

I have some good news on my end - I GOT THE APZ TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 I HAD TO GO SIT IN MY CAR AFTER I GOT THE TICKET SO I COULD SCREAM - I AM STILL A SHAKING MESS AND DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO FOCUS ON WORK FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. I fully had to LEAVE MY DESK SO I COULD GO SCREAM IN THE CAR AFTER I GOT IT.

Sorry I'm waffling on, I just can't believe it's happened! I prayed and begged that I would get it - thank you to 8myh3art for suggesting the mobile site because that's how I got the ticket!!

Alijandro I REALLY REALLY HOPE you get one for general sale. Are you going to try the Live Nation presale on Friday I think it is? You will TOTALLY get a ticket I just know it <3

Thats amazing news! congrats!!! yeah still hope for me yet :) I was on the mobile site and it just wasnt doing anything when I clicked the get tickets, so I had to scramble and try and find the right link again, was actually kind of funny watching me freak out :P 

AdemWithAnE

Thats amazing news! congrats!!! yeah still hope for me yet :) I was on the mobile site and it just wasnt doing anything when I clicked the get tickets, so I had to scramble and try and find the right link again, was actually kind of funny watching me freak out :P 

I know the feeling, everybody at work got quite the laugh out of watching me COMPLETELY MELT DOWN in front of them!

You are going to be in my prayers tonight Alijandro, I so want as many peeps from GGD to be in the APZ for this show! I would suggest using the mobile site and selecting the ticket a minute or two before the on sale time, that's how I did it and it worked. The mobile site lets you choose what ticket you want a few minutes before and they have better servers for it. I had mobile and PC going and PC told me straight away there were no tickets but the mobile site was effortless. THANK GOD!!

8myh3art

Woohoo Congrats man!!! :P

Glad it all worked out and you got one!

DW too much Alijandro, cos i got mine on the general sale, couldn't get one on either presale lol

Ill be crossing my fingers for you!

Congrats again Ademwithane!!! Gonna be amazing! 

somechick

Img alijandro im so sorry you missed out! Makes me feel like a douche coz I GOT ONE!!!!!! Omg i eas tryin not to freak out at work but im on my break now. Cant believe it! I had to keep refrejing for like 10 mins and it told me none available but then out of nowhere one popped up when i refreshed! OMG!!!! Ahhhhhhh

AdemWithAnE

Img alijandro im so sorry you missed out! Makes me feel like a douche coz I GOT ONE!!!!!! Omg i eas tryin not to freak out at work but im on my break now. Cant believe it! I had to keep refrejing for like 10 mins and it told me none available but then out of nowhere one popped up when i refreshed! OMG!!!! Ahhhhhhh

APZ Melbourne?! YASSSSS!!!! I will see you in the Zone then!!! CONGRATS!!

I know I feel bad about getting one and Alijandro not but I just KNOW Alijandro will get it for LN presale or General. I just know it!