💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

Damnnnnn they added tickets.

Katy has 6 shows now, beating out Beyoncé and Gaga's 5 at Rod Laver. Melbourne what have we done  :toofunny:

I wish they'd add second dates in Melbourne & Sydney. I honestly think it would do the tour good, the re-announcing may have another album sales effect, and at the very least she can go home with $3M from Sydney and Melbourne, and $1M+ from Perth and Brisbane. She could probably afford to add an Adelaide date too. I mean, how wrong could it go? The tour should gain steam as she travels, and it looks like we have a couple exciting things in store. 

Assuming she's sold 34k~ tickets nationwide, it'd be an 81% drop from last time. If she sells out all the dates, it'll still be a 71% decline. Noooooo.

Honestly, if she just went and did some promo, she's be able to do 2 dates in Melbourne and Sydney each.

It's so frustrating how easily things can be fixed, yet her team does nothing .....

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

Honestly, if she just went and did some promo, she's be able to do 2 dates in Melbourne and Sydney each.

It's so frustrating how easily things can be fixed, yet her team does nothing .....

Last time they promoted really well. I remember seeing the TV spots, newspaper announcements, posters around the city and online. 

Sometimes as a fan I can't find the link when I go to Ticketek to check up on her. :toofunny:

**** RIGHT OFF KATY JUST ANNOUNCED A SEVENTH SHOW.

MELBOURNE WHAT ARE WE DOING. NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Arturo

Last time they promoted really well. I remember seeing the TV spots, newspaper announcements, posters around the city and online. 

Sometimes as a fan I can't find the link when I go to Ticketek to check up on her. :toofunny:**** RIGHT OFF KATY JUST ANNOUNCED A SEVENTH SHOW.

MELBOURNE WHAT ARE WE DOING. NOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm looking at twitter and Katy is getting so much praise from the GP for having a whopping 7 shows in Melbourne

Ugh :giveup:

I'm looking at twitter and Katy is getting so much praise from the GP for having a whopping 7 shows in Melbourne

Ugh :giveup:

That's why I think a second date will at least make it look like Gaga's doing good. It's that whole success mentality, if Katy has 7 shows - people are inclined to go "oh, must be a good show!" and then go.

Danny Boy

What's wrong with Australia seriously...

Kinda ashamed my city has 7 shows for Katy Perry and only one for Gaga.

I'm actually going to go promote on the weekend. Can't deal with this.  :toofunny:

At the gym I hear "Touring Australia this year..." and I'm like **** YES ARTRAVE AD, then they say Katy Perry and I die a bit.  :dies:

Edited by Griffin

Danny Boy

I'm actually going to go promote on the weekend. Can't deal with this.  :toofunny:

At the gym I hear "Touring Australia this year..." and I'm like **** YES ARTRAVE AD, then they say Katy Perry and I die a bit.  :dies:

I saw a wall in the city covered with posters of Katy.

I'm actually so pressed right now about this.

amyinwonderland

.......SlayPerry :0

At least my tickets arrived today.

But the hype around Katy Perry and all her added shows is innnsane.

Danny Boy

8 shows for Katy......

23 overall in Australia, really did not expect this. I knew she was popular but not THAT popular.

I wouldn't mind if Katy sold 23M copies of singles from her era whilst Gaga only managed 4, but the fact that this is TOURING hurts. I sooo want it to be Gaga's thing. I mean...looking at the two as live performers, how does Katy have 6 times the dates? 

amyinwonderland

It really is unbelievable how many shows she has. I agree that I want it to be Gagas thing, or at least a little bit of both but it's completely beyond and in the media everywhere, overshadowing Gaga who didn't stand a chance without promotion to go against Perry's media onslaught.

Edited by amyinwonderland

Danny Boy

I'm actually really upset about all this.

What is wrong with Australia? Do they really hate Gaga that much now? Knowing your fave isn't getting the success they truly deserve really does hurt. 

Blake

Rumour has it that Katy is announcing a ninth Melbourne date, I honestly don't even know what to say.