đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

somechick

Haha well I'm 2 hours ahead so its better only having to be up for 8am and not 7 :P considering how fast they go though, you will probably only have time to try for one or the other, unless you get others to try for you. So you going to do both Melb and Syd shows or just the 2 Melb + 1 Syd? Wish I could afford the travel, but 2xMelb + Perth should be good enough for me :P

You in NZ then?

Yeah I'm gonna have to try to get others to get it for me, but then they'll have to all log in to my account right? I mean the tickets are meant to be non transferable so if someone else bought it then they'd have to use my account I guess. But I'd rather go to the Melb one since I live in Melb and it's easier for me to get home after the show.

I'm going to Melb x 1, Bris x 1 and Syd x1 (GA with a friend for this one) at the moment but yeah if I can get APZ for either of the second two shows in Melb or Syd (praying they will happen) then I'll do it of course. lol But I wouldn;t go to both - just one or the other. I don;t have THAT much money and I'm already going to so many shows in the US. lol

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

Alijandro

You in NZ then?

Yeah I'm gonna have to try to get others to get it for me, but then they'll have to all log in to my account right? I mean the tickets are meant to be non transferable so if someone else bought it then they'd have to use my account I guess. But I'd rather go to the Melb one since I live in Melb and it's easier for me to get home after the show.

I'm going to Melb x 1, Bris x 1 and Syd x1 (GA with a friend for this one) at the moment but yeah if I can get APZ for either of the second two shows in Melb or Syd (praying they will happen) then I'll do it of course. lol But I wouldn;t go to both - just one or the other. I don;t have THAT much money and I'm already going to so many shows in the US. lol

woops, 2 hours behind (I forgot how timezones work :P) I'm in Perth. Wow lucky! yeah they'll need to login as you, not sure if you have to do it before you secure the ticket or if you can do it afterwards, would be worth looking up 

AdemWithAnE

God this is making me so nervous! I haven't been filled with this much anxiety since BTWB tickets went on sale! I have been dreaming - literally - of getting an APZ ticket almost nightly I'm not even joking.

Is there a link on LM.com that announces the dates/allows for sign up yet? Sorry if that doesn't make sense. I would look myself but I'm at work and LM.com is blocked :(

somechick

woops, 2 hours behind (I forgot how timezones work :P) I'm in Perth. Wow lucky! yeah they'll need to login as you, not sure if you have to do it before you secure the ticket or if you can do it afterwards, would be worth looking up 

Oh, I'll get them to log in before. lol

I have the app on my phone too (really don't like it that much though) so I guess I could like go to the toilet at 9:59am and take my phone. :dies:

God this is making me so nervous! I haven't been filled with this much anxiety since BTWB tickets went on sale! I have been dreaming - literally - of getting an APZ ticket almost nightly I'm not even joking.

Is there a link on LM.com that announces the dates/allows for sign up yet? Sorry if that doesn't make sense. I would look myself but I'm at work and LM.com is blocked :(

Not that I have seen - and I'm on the ticketek app now and still nothing either. :(

somechick

I didn't use the app, I think the mobile site is better tbh! Cos you can kind of go straight in before the sale starts, choose the date, ARTPOP zone, how many seats you want and then wait on that screen until it clicks over to 9 am or whatever time it is and then click continue! Thats how I did it anyway! :P

Isn't that the same thing? I just went through till the final payment screen for the Melb show already on and it let me select the show, which seat/price I wanted etc then I could hit "get tickets" and it told me my seat and took me to the log in page, which I did and then it brought up my account details. Obviously I didn;t go any further as I already have a ticket for that show. lol But it sounds the same.

lol Just noticed that C reserve is all sold out in Brisbane, but A & B are still available - cheapies up in Bris. lol In Melb the best seat is gave me was row KK which is half way up the upper section. ;)

Edited by somechick

somechick

Yeah you can do the same on both the app and the mobile site, I just find the app stuffs up a lot for me! Might just be me though!

So what's the mobile site then? You just go to the ticketek website in your phone browser and it takes you to the mobile site or? (I clearly do not use my phone for much of this sh*t - prefer to do it on my laptop, but can't at work).

Edited by somechick

somechick

Yeah just in the Web browser, it doesn't come up as the full website they have a mobile website, it's similar to the layout of the app! If the app works for you though feel free to use that!

Never used the app or the mobile site to buy tix so I dunno which one will work. ARG!

http://m.ticketek.com.au/ probably easiest if you use this on your browser 

(should we delete all of these posts so others dont know? :P happy hunger games) 

Thanks. haha well people have probably already read it anyway...

AdemWithAnE

http://m.ticketek.com.au/ probably easiest if you use this on your browser 

(should we delete all of these posts so others dont know? :P happy hunger games) 

HAHAHAHA, love it!!! ;)

Good luck to everyone, I hope that all of us are successful - I hope it's just a bunch of Gaga Daily users in the first row of the APZ for show #2 ;)

somechick

HAHAHAHA, love it!!! ;)

Good luck to everyone, I hope that all of us are successful - I hope it's just a bunch of Gaga Daily users in the first row of the APZ for show #2 ;)

That would be awesome! Good luck....if this show is even happening. I love how we're "planning" this and it's not even 100% certain yet. lol

AdemWithAnE

That would be awesome! Good luck....if this show is even happening. I love how we're "planning" this and it's not even 100% certain yet. lol

Thank you! Positive energy and we will be right I think ;) My god I know right? I mean I am waiting on confirmation on a CREDIT CARD APPLICATION just in case! I even went to the bank and tried to get a loan because I didn't want to miss out! Tragic I know!!

My Plan B is to try other states for APZ and if that doesn't work I'm just going to get LMZ tix to the shows in the other states and follow her around the country. With my work I can't go outside of the country to see her unfortunately as I can't take too much time off, but either way I'm going to party it up ARTPOP style. I just really, reaaaaallllly hope I get to do it in the APZ for the second show. I've already got my LMZ ticket for Melbourne first show and I plan on getting in early. I remember at Monster Ball in Brisbane I was literally ON THE BARRIER at the very front and it was one of the absolute single greatest nights OF MY LIFE and I got there suuuuper early for that.

somechick

Thank you! Positive energy and we will be right I think ;) My god I know right? I mean I am waiting on confirmation on a CREDIT CARD APPLICATION just in case! I even went to the bank and tried to get a loan because I didn't want to miss out! Tragic I know!!

My Plan B is to try other states for APZ and if that doesn't work I'm just going to get LMZ tix to the shows in the other states and follow her around the country. With my work I can't go outside of the country to see her unfortunately as I can't take too much time off, but either way I'm going to party it up ARTPOP style. I just really, reaaaaallllly hope I get to do it in the APZ for the second show. I've already got my LMZ ticket for Melbourne first show and I plan on getting in early. I remember at Monster Ball in Brisbane I was literally ON THE BARRIER at the very front and it was one of the absolute single greatest nights OF MY LIFE and I got there suuuuper early for that.

Yeah, we need to keep up the positive vibes. ;) I hope your card applications is approved.

Tbh, front of stage isn't really the best spot to view the show from. She doesn't actually spend much time on the main stage. She spends a lot of time on the middle runway and the runway from the stage to the piano. I had GA for the MSG show and the "group" of us who queued (I was there with one friend - only met the others in the queue) asked me where to stand coz I had been to a show already (seated) and I said best to stand between the middle runway and the APZ as she spend most of her time there. They were unsure if I was right, but we stood there and at the end of the show they agreed I was right. However if you wanna throw something on stage to her, best to be close to the main stage and to the left as you face the stage coz that's where the couch is for Sexxx Dreams. :)

Alijandro

Yeah, we need to keep up the positive vibes. ;) I hope your card applications is approved.

Tbh, front of stage isn't really the best spot to view the show from. She doesn't actually spend much time on the main stage. She spends a lot of time on the middle runway and the runway from the stage to the piano. I had GA for the MSG show and the "group" of us who queued (I was there with one friend - only met the others in the queue) asked me where to stand coz I had been to a show already (seated) and I said best to stand between the middle runway and the APZ as she spend most of her time there. They were unsure if I was right, but we stood there and at the end of the show they agreed I was right. However if you wanna throw something on stage to her, best to be close to the main stage and to the left as you face the stage coz that's where the couch is for Sexxx Dreams. :)

What time do you think you'll need to get there (with LMZ) to get on the stage near the bridge? Hoping to line up and get main stage to throw something in Perth, so if I could go to the other stage without lining up all day in Melb that would be really cool :) and then fingers crossed AP zone for the second show, will have 3 completely different experiences 

AdemWithAnE

Wow, thank you for all of this fantastic information!!! Totally need to organise my plan of attack for the Melb show I'm going to and once we know more/I buy more tickets/get my CC! :)

I'm guessing you had an incredible time at MSG?! Wow. I am kinda dying to hear Partynauseous live, listening to the live performance of it on my iPod all day at work and when the beat really kicks in I JUST GET GOOSEBUMPS EVERYWHERE, I CANNOT WAIT FOR AUGUST <3

I hope to see some of you guys at the gig, you all seem very, very lovely!