Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Essence

lol but you'd also be going to visit family. :p
or

I could tell my grandma to come to Australia :rofl:

I just need to go to artRAVE again :giveup: I can't believe I'm out of town during the Vegas show which I could easily drive up to if I was in LA :cry:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

somechick

or

I could tell my grandma to come to Australia :rofl:

I just need to go to artRAVE again :giveup: I can't believe I'm out of town during the Vegas show which I could easily drive up to if I was in LA :cry:

Or you could do that. :dies:

Aww that's too bad. You can't make it to Seattle I guess? (I know it's further than Vegas, but not *quite* as far as Perth). ;)

Essence

Or you could do that. :dies:

Aww that's too bad. You can't make it to Seattle I guess? (I know it's further than Vegas, but not *quite* as far as Perth). ;)

I'm out of town then to, I don't get back until around mid-august which is why I'd have to resort to the Australian shows before the work/business/school year starts again in September :fat:

somechick

I'm out of town then to, I don't get back until around mid-august which is why I'd have to resort to the Australian shows before the work/business/school year starts again in September :fat:

lol how long is your grandma there for? Could you go to the Sydney show/s? ;) Or maybe Brisbane? ;)

ThatSLAYGUY

I had so much fun at the artRAVE in LA that I was considering flying to Perth to visit my cousins/get an excuse to come to another show :dies:

Pls come Gagz needs u  :toofunga:

Essence

lol how long is your grandma there for? Could you go to the Sydney show/s? ;) Or maybe Brisbane? ;)
Possibly. I'll talk with my sister because she wanted to go to Australia so we could go there and then I can go to a show while we're there maybe. My girlfriend would most likely be able to come if it was before September too. :party:

I don't want to get my hopes up but we shall see. Where's the best place to buy tickets?

somechick

Possibly. I'll talk with my sister because she wanted to go to Australia so we could go there and then I can go to a show while we're there maybe. My girlfriend would most likely be able to come if it was before September too. :party:

I don't want to get my hopes up but we shall see. Where's the best place to buy tickets?

www.ticketek.com.au

That's the official ticket seller. The second Sydney date has heaps of tickets left, as does Brisbane. I think the first Sydney date is almost sold out though.

Alijandro

Where would you be travelling from? if its the USA, defs go to Syd/ Melbourne as they're much better to see than Perth (and significantly closer too haha) 

somechick

Where would you be travelling from? if its the USA, defs go to Syd/ Melbourne as they're much better to see than Perth (and significantly closer too haha) 

Brisbane would be closest.... he's going from LA. ;)

Alijandro

Brisbane would be closest.... he's going from LA. ;)

Yeah I guess it would be, but I mean its not that much different is it? Well I mean compared to coming to Perth anyway haha, guess it depends on direct flights ect. But still, Syd or Melbourne would be better to see than Brisbane 

somechick

Yeah I guess it would be, but I mean its not that much different is it? Well I mean compared to coming to Perth anyway haha, guess it depends on direct flights ect. But still, Syd or Melbourne would be better to see than Brisbane 

Yeah Perth would be the furthest away. Brisbane's about an hour quicker than Syd/Melb which are about the same time wise. For convenience of venue, Melb would be the best since RLA is very close to the city. In both Bris and Syd the venue is nowhere near the actual city, while in Melb you can walk....so he should come to Melb then. :p

ThatSLAYGUY

Yeah Perth would be the furthest away. Brisbane's about an hour quicker than Syd/Melb which are about the same time wise. For convenience of venue, Melb would be the best since RLA is very close to the city. In both Bris and Syd the venue is nowhere near the actual city, while in Melb you can walk....so he should come to Melb then. :P

Perth needs tix the most tho  :toofunny:

somechick

Perth needs tix the most tho  :toofunny:

lol yeah I said that before - except he can't make Perth. ;)

Edited by somechick